BeautyHacker

Wow, you don't have to stay the full 2 weeks for mouth stitch removal? Thanks for sharing your story, so detailed and helpful

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to TL next month (in 2.5 weeks time).
zygoma reduction. so i believe there will be CT scans. how long is the waiting time for CT scans?
for those who went for surgeries there, after consultation did they do the surgery immediately?
coz thats what the email told me, consultation then go surgery.
But some other clinics i believe they will take blood test n wait for 1-2 hrs for the blood test report before proceed with surgery.
in TL do they take any blood tests and wait for results before surgery?

Im going to TL next month (in 2.5 weeks time).
zygoma reduction. so i believe there will be CT scans. how long is the waiting time for CT scans?
for those who went for surgeries there, after consultation did they do the surgery immediately?
coz thats what the email told me, consultation then go surgery.
But some other clinics i believe they will take blood test n wait for 1-2 hrs for the blood test report before proceed with surgery.
in TL do they take any blood tests and wait for results before surgery?

• 2 weeks later...
I did my nose job at TL and the result is good. About the anesthesia, If you don't have to break bones they will probably recommend sedation,, as far as I know, you better ask!

Is that you on the avatar? :smile:

ooo~ can i ask for the cost for ur rhinoplasty and what procedures u got done?

It was revisional surgery so it was way more expensive then the normal rhino :sad: Also I can't remember the price of rhinoplasty becuase I paid with my v-line sry

• 2 weeks later...
I had facial contouring (chin/jaw) and rhinoplasty done at TLPS some weeks ago.

The facial contouring is a complete success to me.
I'm more concern about my nose, my current nose itself looks better than before, but my tip looks high and pointy and my nostrils look small and too pushed up. I told and warn the Doctor not to make my nostril too small, i even told him to consider not having alar reduction but the doctor told me my nostril won't be too small.

I know this is too early as there are still a lot of swelling remaining and the tip shape could change, but I'd like to know for those who had rhino,
did you guys had the same concern for the tip and nostrils ?
And with time did the tip drop down, even with cartilage struct graft and tip cartilage added ? Because my tip is hard by touching it.
And for the nostril, did it get more rounded and less pushed up ?

I did revision rhino 2years ago at TL, and mine was bit pointy at first too. In my case it started to look betther after 3-4m.

tlps3m.png
this was my nose 3 moths after tl.

• 1 month later...