BeautyHacker

different procedures @ diff clinic

HI
if i was to do let's say my nose @ clinic a and other facial areas @ clinic b. erm how is it going to be like? i mean will the doctors feel unhappy as in clinic a's doctor will be wondering "hmm why did not you let me do other parts of your face?'" clinic b's doctor would be thinking "hmm why did not you let me do your nose?"

i am afraid the doctors would not do a good job because i did not let the same clinic dr do my entire face but different clinic doctors do my face. would be awkward too.

has anyone done diff procedures @ different clinics? how was it like? i mean the doctor's reaction?

hello?? help would appreciated here. i mean if i do my nose with dr b and fat grafting with doctor a. will dr a feel insulted why i did not do my nose with him and same goes for dr b who feels insulted why did you not do fat grafting with me? then i am afraid later if either drs feel offended they may not do a good job for either my nose or face.

erm most offer most services so i am hoping members who did diff procedures @ diff clinics can chip in their help here.. because i do not want to "hurt a particular surgeon's feelings" by not doing the full package with him. quite awkward too. imagine my nose is wrapped in bandage done by dr a and dr is is injecting fat into my face

I'm sorry but you seem to have really funny ideas about everything... first of all it's not adviseable to do it like that, any good surgeon will tell you "oh you had your nose done, please wait 2-3 months then come back to see me", also do you want bad results rather than not worry about the surgeon's feelings and do what is best for you? ^^ if you are polite the surgeon will not be offended, just don't talk about the first surgeon if the second also specializes in the same area as the first one... or if he works in the same area and needs to know what has been done. Of course someone might feel offended if you talk about how great your last surgeon was for half an hour... :biggrin: i can understand your feelings, i often worry about offending people too, even doctors, but sometimes you just have to realize that you are paying money to get the best results... not to build the ego of the doctor... ^^ oh one more thing... just because most clinics offer most things doesn't mean it's the same doctor doing all the procedures... if it is it's either a magic doctor... or and old doctor, because you can't specialize in everything in just 10-15 years...

Yes there was a forum member here that got two major surgeries a day apart from different clinics. She got a canthoplasty and tip reduction at pitangui and then v-line the next day at ever-m. I remember cause I asked her a question but she hasn't logged on since July 9th @__@

here's a link to her posts
# At the time I was thinking about going to two different clinics but I feel it's just too risky. How can the doctor properly look at your face when its all swollen??

precisely also i am also wondering people who do multiple procedures like eyes , rhino v line etc. since the topic of swollen face is brought up how does the doctor make a good judgement when the face is not in good condition.

erm i was trying to ask does anyone has this awkward feeling. of course i am not going to talk about my 1st surgeon. the thing i was trying to ask how do you manage the awkwardness of going to the fat graft dr when the nose is wrapped up. and he starts asking you qs. of course i am not going to bother about the doctor's feelings.

maybe i will come to the point has anyone here done things at several clinic at a go? also done several ( nose , eyes, vline ) in a day?

HI! I'm in the same boat as you. I have different ideas of where I want to get different things done. Because I like the results better at one clinic in comparison to the other. Like you, I prefer to get my nose one one place, and fat grafting and breast lift at another and potentially hairline at the same place and then after all that, A different place for skin treatment. I think if you have consultations beforehand, that should help because they can remember your face, but it might be difficult because it's hard when the face is swollen. I say ignore the awkwardness, it's your face and you can do with it what you wish. Just answer the questions as confidently as you can. Instead of being offended he should think how he can improve in this area so that next time, you'll chose to pick him :lol:

But since i'm not going for a while, I'm still on the search for the perfect clinic.

• 3 weeks later...
I am surprised at your question. It sounds funny to me. Sorry. I doubt it that anyone would get several procedures done in a day at different clinics. The pain and swelling would keep you at home for several days. You cannot expect a miracle. Recovery takes time. It’s only after you have recovered that you can think of going for another procedure, especially if you plan to do it at a different clinic.

• 2 months later...
I suppose you could just not reveal that you're doing other parts with another doctor? That said, I think you have every right to do what you want. Or you could just tell the doctor that you'd like to rest a little between procedures so you wouldn't want to do everything at one go in a clinic. All the best!