BeautyHacker

nothing to do with plastic surgery but

this probably has nothing to do with plastic surgery but since we are all here trying to get plastic surgery i came across this article saying "beauty is a curse" i wonder what you all think of it?

http://www.yourtango.com/experts/barbara-greenberg/beauty-blessing-and-curse

since we are trying to be beautiful by getting surgery, i think the article above is ridiculous. how can beauty ever be a curse while we are cracking our heads here to find the best doctor.

they are thinking that is a curse while i am so afraid my upcoming rhino and fat grafting would fail.

my last rhino failed. hopefully this round will be good.

what i am currently facing is a curse i should say

Beauty is a curse, yeah it could be

but i bet being ugly is the equivalent of contracting the beubonic plague during medieval times which in due time causes huge swelling from with in the lymph nodes,and then oozing with pus ,one finally succumbs to an untimely,un sightly and cruel death :smile:

so in perspective,i would rather be cursed then have the plague :0 at least i get to live a little bit longer on mortal earth.

ahahaha... so disgusting but I agree :biggrin: but I guess beauty can have its ugly side... I don't know... just makes me think something my ex boyfrined said... when I ended our relationship he said "I know you don't hurt people because you're a bad person... I know you're not. you do it out of negligence. you're so beautiful you don't even realize it and that's why you never have to be alone because there's always someone you can be with.you don't even see how much you hurt people by being indecisive and changing your mind and your feelings" and okay seriously that makes me sound really superficial because I was with him for a really long time and I really tried even when he didn't, and he wasn't Mr. Perfect... but it makes me think, maybe there is something to it... I don't think I'm beautiful or pretty (not yet!), but I know I'm not ugly... and I don't turn that many heads anymore (but now I also dress in oversized baggy clothes so it's not like I'm trying...) but if I think back... I guess I never had to be alone a day in my life if I didn't want to... so maybe there are many sides to beauty. does it make it easier to just end a relationship and move on if you know you can? but is it any better to hang on to a relationship that's not working out of desperation just because you know you can't get anyone else? i don't know...

well the curse of beauty would slowly "diminish" after a certain age or some people could never inherit this curse in their life. i do not mind this certain curse though..

you sound very beautiful.. but why do you need to have plastic surgery. and quite a number of surgeries from our conversation if i remember clearly

for me it is necessary. damned my nose and paranasal

edit -ah, dumb long text- we all have it for the same reason... to look how we want no matter how we look before... ^^

I salute u all for being able to make it ...
I mean PS
I really really scared to do even for Upper / Lower Blepha
Of course I wanted to hv a better look that I wanna dream of ..
But .. end up with nothing ... poor me :sad: