BeautyHacker

Two-Jaw surgery

I found straws to be difficult to use because you don't have much feeling in your lips and mouth after the surgery, so it's difficult to suck. It's easier to use a syringe or to just drink from a cup. It may be undignified, but you'll be making a mess whenever you drink or eat for the first few weeks. Just always have a wipe nearby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@let me out

sounds like the procedures I wanna do except I only want v-line and/or genioplasty and rhinoplasty + forehead fat graft

thanks for sharing!!!

ps. would you mind sharing how much Everm quoted for individual procedures?

EverM does indeed have a laminated list of standard prices, however you can bargain down quite a bit (at least 20%). Doing multiple procedures allows you to get a better price.

To give you an idea, the combined standard prices of all of my surgeries (two jaw + ASO on upper and lower jaw + genioplasty) was 33 million won. I ended up paying just over half of that.

Is the health of your teeth/gums important to consider before doing two jaw? If you have some kind of dental problem like gingivitis/gum disease can it cause an infection during or after surgery?

• 2 months later...
u need to go through a thorough check up before you are given the ok to undergo 2 jaw surgery, or at least the clinic should have such protocols in place. I mean even a horrible hospital like the yanhee in thailand has such measures

Hi, need some help here..to those who had narrowing genioplasty (T-ostectomy) especially those who also did it with long curved angle resection on the lower jaw..how long does it take for you to recover (as in talk normally and able to brush your teeth)?

With that procedure does it somehow slim your lower face achieving the v-line look? Is sliding genio recommended if I only need to enhance the receded chin on the side profile and not the front?

Really appreciate your sharing and kind advice, thanks in advance! :smile:

Just wanted to let you know that Zip n Squeeze bags are now available at the DentaKit website. Often when you have jaw surgery you can't eat normally or even use a regular straw for a number of weeks. These bags solve that problem and allow you to get the nutrition you need. They'd been unavailable for a number of years, but fortunately now they are back!

DentaKit will also soon be carrying facial ice packs and squeeze bottles. If you're interested, visit the DentaKit website and search for Zip-n-Squeeze.

I still get emails from Yanhee hospital when I was considering going there. I am very glad I never followed through.

I'm glad you didn't too. I had 3 procedures there. Mandible reduction, rhinoplasty and chin augmentation. Was yearssss ago and my first time ever attempting plastic surgery. All 3 procedures required revisions....just saying :sad:

These days the internet search system is so much more sophisticated. I typed in Yanhee and then several bad reviews links came up. I only wished back 10 years ago when I did my half-assed research I could at least find something negative on google but nothing showed up. I think people were also more conservative about surgery back then too

Thanks for Sharing!

How long you had stay in Seoul for the surgery?

Hello!
I'm a female from the United States (New York City) and just stumbled across this website a few days ago. I'm interested in doing two-jaw surgery in korea because the pricing is more within my budget. US is waaaaaaaaay too expensive and insurance won't cover.

I have a long face (what I've been told by US plastic surgeons is called "long face syndrome) and a slight overbite. I've never had braces. I have read that Everm is a good place to go and I'm considering it. I'm mainly interested for aesthetic purposes and not so much for teeth alignment, but I consider that a bonus. I just want to have a smaller face. ^.^

I have a few questions if anyone can answer them I would greatly appreciate it:

- Are there any negative reviews anywhere on Everm?

- Is the JW clinic (another place I'm considering) good at doing two-jaw surgery?

- Do I have to know korean to visit these two clinics?

- Are there any other clinics in Korea that specialize in jaw surgery that are good?

I've already eliminated ID, Jewelry, Grand, Wonjin, BK, Cinderella and anything else I find that has negative reviews associated with it.

Thank you!!

hi Everm is a good place to get your two jaw surgery. im going next year 2016. im choosing Everm or JK for the VLine suregery. i hate my big face. i never wear sunglasses or hat since birth.. heres gahee email address
[email protected]. You can email her anytime. she is giving me more information about hotels,payment etc..