BeautyHacker

Two-Jaw surgery

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought most expensive = better clinic.. Maybe not -_-

What is the difference between two jaw and square jaw surgery? I am not Korean and don't understand the terms sorry

The difference between 2 jaw and mandible contouring surgeries are: 2 jaw is when they cut across your nasal cavity AND completely sever your lower jaw in order to freely move them (forward or back, depending on whether you have an over or under bite) to give you a more proportioned profile; the mandible contouring (aka Vline or square jaw contouring) is for reducing the length and width; shaping the jaw.

BEWARE their many great ads and marketing campaigns that lure you into having these procedures done, thinking you will end up just as cute and happy as the girls in the ads. In the end, you may end up with a cute profile and small face AND an onslaught of sagging skin that no longer have bone structure for support. I know. I am 2 years post-op from ID Hospital. I have been living the nightmare. You can see my review in realself under my same name, if you're interested.

• 1 month later...
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone here has done ASO (Anterior Segmental Osteotomy) surgery. How is it different from two-jaw surgery?

I'm concerned about my maxillary protrusion. I've had braces in the past (no extractions) so I don't have any major bite issues... maybe still a slightly small overbite.

• 3 months later...
i definitely would not recommend this clinic.. i know someone who experienced failed surgery conducted by Dr. Hsieh and shared his experience on a taiwan forum, turns out that Dr. Hsieh then sued him for defamation. His surgery is quite a failed one objectively

• 2 months later...
Hi everyone, I'm planning to do double jaw surgery early next year and still considering between Everm and The Face dental. I'm a bit worry as all the orthodontists that I met told me that I must do my sugery in the middle of orthodontics treatment( braces-sugery-braces). They told me that it wont work and i'm taking very high risk if I'm doing surgery either before or after wearing braces. While most of Korean surgeon told me that it's totally fine for doing surgery first.Getting so confused.I'm wondering if there is anyone in this topic has done jaw sugery and how are you going with orthodontics treatment afterward. Thank u

The same thing happened to me at ID Hospital.

Hi. I have had double jaw surgery them got braces afterwards. it is true. You should get surgery in the middle of treatment. You run into a lot of complications if you don't.

Hello Purseblog people! I' m considering double jaw surgery too and right now i' m doing my research very carefully. Lately, i spotted a lot of great reviews and good words for DARPS. Is there someone who did bone surgery in DA PS and how was his/her experience like? Also, which surgeon did you choose?

I went to DA website and since i'm a guy i searched for the male patients' results. It's really positive and informative that there are also some videos with the after surgery patients because the pictures can be easily photoshopped.

The website advertises a lot this guy as a ''good result'' but i don't know guys... What do you think about it's jaw surgery or his nosejod because i only see a non defined Jaw line with a not so pleasant shape and a quite wide nose bridge. Are these considered as good results? What is your opinion?

• 3 weeks later...
I mean overall the guy looks good to me. But if the company just constantly pushes him out to promote then I'd do a little more research before deciding on this clinic.

I think the reason why his jaw looks unpleasant to you is because the skin is sagging perhaps?

Please take my words with a whole lot of salt because I've only recently started researching and am in no place to give advice.

imo he looks younger and cute but I get that we all have different tastes.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone! I've been researching facial contouring surgeries because I have a long face shape with a specifically long midface area (with a gummy smile) as well as a long lower jaw/chin. Would two jaw surgery be the only way to correct this issue? I have yet to find an alternative that might be less invasive.

I kind of agree with you imo. Not too impressive... Some girl was bashing on them on another forum I read ><

I'm considering facial bone surgery and revision nose surgery. I'm from Sydney and will be in Korea sometime around January. I have been following this thread for a while but finally made an account today heheh YAY ME !! :biggrin::biggrin:

My cousin/relative who is in Korea recommended me a few places. I'm trying to aim for more local areas. Anyone know any good local areas? I'm still researching... but I've narrowed it down

If anyone is gonna be in the area during that time PLEASE message me. I dont think I can go throuhg with it alone... >< I'm only 22