BeautyHacker

My Plastic surgery at Beautyforever clinic: V-line, Rhino, Acculift & Fat graft.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also considering going to south korea for fat grafting. I know many doctors in the US don't like to preform fat grafting on young patients because of future weight gain it can make the face look distorted. Did you think about this before considering your fat grafting? Also how much of the fat retained? do you like the fat in your forehead? is it even? Did you meet any patients who had previous fat grafting a few years ago. I also read somewhere that grafts in the forehead can migrate over the years. I really want to go and get this done but I am also very nervous of what the outcome will be a few years down the line. Also I know a lot of the fat doesn't stay what happens if some parts of the face lose fat and others don't then you will look uneven?

That's ok...no worries about the injection.
Totally agree with the artist comment. That profile is flawless.
Hope you like it and continued good healing.
Thanks also for the email you sent in the other post.

Wow that is really great to know MyDeepestSecret! I'm very happy your procedures went so well and your nose looks really beautiful, I wouldn't suspect you had it done at all if you haven't mentioned it!

And glad to know the acculift has made a noticeable difference, I've decided to go for it cause I also have a similar problem so thanks a lot for sharing your experience :smile:

i love your nose its so natural , i want like yours . I wish u post before picture

Hi Secret,
When we have V-line procedure, we have to wear the compress garment afterward, right? Is the compress garment interfere with the fat grafting result? I want to do nose, cheekbone and fat graft. Base on my research, we cannot apply any pressure on the fat graft are. But when I ask this question, the clinic reply to me said that it's not a problem, I can do all at the same time. I'm confuse. :confused1:

Your new nose is very beautiful. I hope I will have new nose like you. Thank you for sharing with us

Hi. I also used to think the same and was worried that the fat might dissolve unevenly and make face look weird. but i still wanted to do it becuz as much as i was researching, i have not read of ppl having fat graft in korea having this problem, i have read bad reviews of fat graft that is done in the US but i guess korea and US are doing it differently. Personally i loved the fat on my forhead but i guess since im using alot of forhead muscle during facial expressions the fat had dissolved abit but it dsnt look weird or eneven, would love to go back and top up whenever budget allowed i look soo much better with fuller forhead.

Hello Gwen!!
There is a branch for beautyforever clinic in china and the doctors in beautyforever korea travel to china once every 2 weeks to perform surgery there. good luck on ur PS :heart: