BeautyHacker

My Plastic surgery at Beautyforever clinic: V-line, Rhino, Acculift & Fat graft.

hi mina,
When i did v-line in beautyforever they didnt let me wear facial compression garment they said it delays deswelling, i know 2 people from october's group whom i met and did their surgery in the clinic they did v-line and full face fat graft at the same time.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my doctor is very skilled and has alots of experience, i got a compelte nose surgery: arrow nose correction, oteostomy, hump removal, nasal bone reduction, alar reduction, tip augmentation with ear cartliage and silicone for bridge.

:o that's a lot! how much did that cost? I hope I don't need that much, sounds expensive :biggrin: i've read so many things about silicone and removing it i hope i won't need it, but i'm not sure... do you know if goretex carries less risk of infection? i hope my nose can be doen wtihout anything like silicone that has to be removed later~

I dont remember exactly how much my nose costs becuz i did so many other things at the same time, but i can tell u it was a good price 6000 usd more or less. i was given a local price.

Wow your v-line was done in 50minutes, mine took about 3 hours! I had mine 4 days ago. But mine had T-osteotomy and screws put in, so I don't know how long the actual bone-cutting took. Still, I guess my swelling will take longer to subside than yours then.

Anyway congrats on your successful surgeries! I think u must be quite a strong person, because a lot of pple complain about pain from V-line and Especially from the lipo to extract the fat for grafting, but u seem to be able to handle all that really well. Best wishes :smile:)

heyy girly thank u!!! :smile:
i guess ur v-line took longer becuz the method is quiet complicated, my doctor only shaved the sides without cutting or adding screws. I wish u speedy recovery with no complications pls take ur medicines on time and dont forget to gargle after every meal for atleast a month and hang on there thank god u r over with this surgery and u just have take good care of ur health and nutritions and wait for the result :smile: i've been thru hell first few days but yes I didnt expect that I had a higher pain tolerance than I thut and yes I did have pain on my thighs from the liposuction that was for the fat graft and it lasted about a month.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing your success story. Your nose is already perfect just after two months, I would love to see the result after 6 months or even at 4 months. Do you know how many mm of your implant? Besides ear cartilage, did the doctor use septum cartilage to built your tip? Is the implant used to raise the bridge or to smooth out the bone shaping?
How did you chose the two specific clinics to visits? I assume that you must have done a lot of research and have confident in those two. Did you finalize your clinics base on good reviews, B & A photos, etc....?
I've been researching for quite sometime now just to have a nose revision and still get stuck with decision making. I appreciate any input that you can share.
You are so brave:smile: and I hope to hear from you soon.

• 3 weeks later...