BeautyHacker

My Plastic surgery at Beautyforever clinic: V-line, Rhino, Acculift & Fat graft.

Hi secret. Thanks for sharing your experience. I am new to this site but have been interested in v line surgery also to reduce the size of my face. I've always been very self conscious of how wide it is. I've been looking into 2 clinics. The everm and banobagi. And now I'm also interested in beauty forever since you talked about it. I will also need an interpreter so I wanted to know how I can get in touch with aeri. She sounds like a very caring person. And she really took such good care of you. thanks again

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi secret great results and thanks for sharing! i rremember reading some of ur old posts about wanting to go to dr jae hoon kim of april31, may i know what made you decide to go with beauty forever clinic?

my cuurent nose is similar to ur old nose - droopy and bulbous tip but mine woud be a revision case..

Hi MyDeepestSecret,

Thank you so much for such a complete and detailed set of info! I am thrilled for you to have ended up with such a great result. Enjoy your new face and smile more :smile:

I totally understand your journey, and think I have almost the same kind of awakening about PS. All my life, I struggled with how I look, and wish I could look better in jaws and nose.. but never thought of PS until very recently. The difference is it came a little too late for me. I am in my 40s now :sad: But better late then never I guess, I am planning to travel to Seoul for it later this year.

Can I ask you about your v-line? When you said it was only jaw bone shaving, did you mean that they cut off bones all around your jaws from left to right? I have a square jaw, so would like to have shaving done all around my jaws, particularly the part under the ears. Wonder if that is a smaller procedure than T-cut?

I like your nose also.

Thanks

Hii and i deeply aplologize for the late reply. My nose doesnt look very different im gonna be 5 months post next week. Im not sure how many mm the implant is as the doctor has only used it to smoothen the bone shape. the doctor has used some of the septum to shape and lift my tip as it was very weak and droopy before the surgery.

i have chosen to consult with Beauty Forever and Girin based on photos and the the help and recommendation of my friend/translator, i chose to go with clinics that didnt care about advertising very much but it wasnt also the main factor, i honestly wanted to visit more than one clinic ut because my time was very tight i needed to do surgery whenever possible because i needed to wait one month for another surgery in the states (breast revision) so i chose what i thut were best clinics.

thank you for your compliment, i keep getting comments that i am brave and crazy lol. im not that brave rilly, i only did what i should have done long time ago and i just had the courage to get done with it lol. without the help of aeri and trusting her i wouldnt be going to korea alone and do surgeries.

hello rene_sakurai, i wanted to go to dr jae hoon kim to do my nose, but i also needed to do v-line without screws, so i chose a clinic that does it and has a skilled nose doctor aswell to do my nose. thanks.

Hello MrsKing and thank you for your question. Only few clinics in korea shave the facial bone from the sides without the use of titanum screws (T-Cut). Which i believe is better and safer and less complication and swelling. i was always very worried from putting metal screws inside my face.

I am new to this forum and I may be a bit late in asking. But in terms of Aeri who was offering you the Post-Operation care, how much did she chrg you?

How did you come across her service? I am looking into get PS myself, but I only have so much to spend so I want to make sure to make every penny count. I would appreciate it if you could get back to me with more info.

Thanks

• 1 month later...