BeautyHacker

My recent consultations in Seoul and surgical experiences

HELLO EVERYONE,
I've decided to go Korea Next month for my consultation and surgery (facial contouring)!!I've have booked my flight and also confirmed few consultation session with Regen, DAPRS, Item and EverM.
I'll arrange with JW, Samsung Line and maybe Bonobagi.
Anyone going as same period as me???
maybe we can meet up in Seoul!!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be in Seoul at the same time as you at but please update us on how your trip goes. Especially your consult and surgery experience because Regen, EverM and DA are top on my list when I'm there in Jan!

Will you be using translation services for EverM or do you know how to speak Korean/Chinese?

Which doctor u choose to have a surgery?

Hi VanityGirl09,
I won't be using any traslation. I can speak chinese but not Korean. The receptionist seems like can understand me well when i called them. So i guess it shouldn't be a problem.:smile:
What surgery You Planning to do?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The last time I visited clinics in Korea. I bargained in every clinic, I guess cause I didn't really know what surgeon was good. I actually disliked most of the clinic/doctors I visited, maybe cause I was not very ready to do consultation yet. But it make sense to only bargain if u like the doctor and not choose the price.

Wouldn't it be good to bargain at a few places so that when you are ready to bargain at the place that you are actually choosing to go to you can then say "Clinic X offered to do this procedure for xx dollars. Will you match this price?" Otherwise what is their incentive for giving you a lower price (unless you are going to do multiple procedures with them).

lol it doesn't work like that in this field dude

Im going late march as well and Im going to Dream, Braun and Daprs :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
Although you'll be getting plenty of other opinions and facts with this question, I can just share my personal experience. I recently attended April31 where I had my jaw contoured, and I am very happy with my results. Maybe you should focus on finding a specific doctor that specializes in facial contouring with a good background, rather than looking at just the clinic as a whole (although that is important also). Anyways, good luck to you. :smile:

• 1 month later...

Hi K. This Peach. I found your old thread and as always I am amazed with how insightful and thorough you are in making your summary .

I have a question in hydroxylapatite. I had Radiasse injected into my cheekbone for augmentation . Is this the same material used for your implant ? Have you ever used Radiasse ?

Do you think Dream clinic has the exact knowledge for doing your hydroxy implant ? After reading countless opinions in the forums about facial fat graft and the possibility of quick absorption ,I am not quite sure if will be a good candidate . I don't want to spend 3mil korean won then it is gone wasted in 6 moths . I am not a heavy smoker , but u do enjoy smoking occasionally .

Are you familiar with semi permanent injectable . What do recommend for cheek and chin augmentation ?

Thanks !