BeautyHacker

My recent consultations in Seoul and surgical experiences

Thanks for the feedback!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Korean friend recommended me Dr. Jung in Shimmian clinic. The doc specialized in rhino for 28 years and especially, revision. Her recommendation wasn't about revision since It's my first rhino but she heard about him from another friend of her who got contracted nose after 3 years from the previous surgery. She had revision in this clinic and it went so well, she got rid of silicon inside and used her rib cartilage this time. So I looked into before&after pics on the website, it made me worry, but reassuring enough to make my mind up to do my rhino in this clinic on the other hand. You should check it out! Hope you regain the best shape of the nose soon!!

I’ve never heard of Dr Hong, and I had several surgeries at Dream the last few yrs! (Unfortunately I need a revision due to complications - long story - and am evaluating a number of clinics)

I wonder if Dr Hong’s style is more dramatic / noticeable change or more conservative?

Would be curious to hear if anyone has had surgery with Dr Hong at Dream before and what the end result ended up looking like!

yeah his is more dramatic. They had a thai staff that had a really difficult flat bulblous nose which he did a really good job one. If u there ask them about it.

But my dear remember the reason why you had problems with your nose tho. I told you back then when you messaged me not to use fat graft and diced cartilage on your nose and you also told me Dr park even recommended you to use silicone as the best option but you were so against using silicone. If you do a revision this time please please please do not use diced cartilage and fat graft again.

If you remember the reason i told you not to use that method is because I explained when I did my 2nd rhino in Los angeles with charles lee using that method I ended up with unevenness, bumps and lumps post op. Thats the potential side effect to that method. Really really don't recommend it. That method only worked for one of my friends who had a natural humped nose and park used it to fill in the hump region just a tiny tiny bit at the top of the bridge. Using it for the entire bridge poses the risks which we both experienced

Hey kcouture! I had written up a post here about the silicone revision I had and some lingering complications, but I just moved it to a PM instead (due to feeling a little anxious about sharing more about my ongoing experience here at this time to not offend various clinics). It’s good to hear from you again and talk soon!

hello K Couture! Thank you so much for all your informative posts/threads :biggrin: It really helps someone like me.

I was wondering if it is okay to do eye surgery (ptosis correction and lateral canthoplasty and maybe epi) at one clinic (I decided on Image Up PS with Dr Sungnam Kim) and then go to Dream clinic's Dr. Kim Young-Joon to do cheeckbone zyogma reduction? Or should I do everything at Dream? I read in one of your previous posts that it's better not to schedule surgeries so close together but would eye surgery be considered minimally invasive?

Also what procedure do you think is good for removing some fat under my chin ? I only have a little bit under it but it looks bad sometimes. Sorry for all these noob questions xD Thank you so much!

F71E12E5-21FE-424D-8DD2-1049C64331CA.jpeg A6F62FCF-DA16-4BBF-B266-621DA9D2AC53.jpeg My horrible nose thread lift in Japan at GINZA COQUELICOT CLINIC and My successful Rhinoplasty and Ptosis correction in South Korea at WANNABE PS
I just want to share my story, I also want to THANK miss KCOUTURE for replying to me in kakaotalk ^_^
  • I’m Japanese
  • I’m a BTS and ASTRO fanboy
THIS IS MY STORY
I have always been fascinated with kpop groups because of their perfect faces with flawless skin. I got my first part time when I turned 18, the first thing that comes to my mind is save up to get plastic surgery to look like the kpop boygroups, I idolized.
First thing I did after getting my first salary was research for clinics that do fillers and nose thread lift in Japan, because I didn’t have time to go to South Korea.
Then I found (Ginza Coquelicot Clinic)
in Ginza. It’s very famous among locals, so I went to that clinic to get a nose thread lift done. After the consultation they asked me to wash my face and lay on the bed, where the doctor will do my nose thread lift.
Dr. Kuriko Kimura is the one doing my nose, she said; she specialize in that field. During the procedure, I noticed that she is in a hurry to finish my nose which was so unprofessional because she has lots of appointments that afternoon, so it made me worry and I had this huge heavy feeling in my gut. Then this happened, when she was injecting the left side of my nose it felt very painful, then she said that she injected the wrong area on my nose and a tissue was ripped, I saw a lot of blood like sprits of blood coming out on the part she injected the thread. She then asked her assistants to make the bleeding stop, after maybe about 10 mins the bleeding still continues. She then came back to the after consulting with other patients which is really unprofessional thing to do, she continued with the procedure even though the left side of my nose still bleeding which was weird and scary, but I still trusted her.
After that my nose is still bleeding til I got home, 2 days later it was still bleeding and I can feel a painful sensation all over my nose. Then something came out of my mouth I think it’s piece of the thread the Dr. Kimura used because it’s color Blue. Then I noticed my nose being deviated.​

4CE44C52-BFEB-4D0B-AAF1-6FF6ECEA9CF8.jpeg E1EF612B-8656-48C8-9AC2-E1EB66F26669.jpeg FBFCC42E-EA66-4172-8B8A-258054BED9B4.jpeg It’s been 2 days after my Rhinoplasty and Ptosis correction at Wannabe PS I would love to share my amazing experience with all of you, because I’ve only read 2 reviews about them in this forum but both of the reviews were positive. I think this clinic deserves more attention because of the great services I’ve experienced with Wannabe PS^_^
So far I’m liking my eyelids and nose but I’m still swelling, I would love to share more of my experience, but I need to sleep now because I still have check up with them tomorrow. I’m currently staying at my airbnb ​

• 1 month later...
Hi Kim, how are you recovering post-op? do you have any updates regarding your recovery?