BeautyHacker

How much have you spent on plastic surgery/cosmetic enhancements?

Awww! I want to hug you after reading this :hugs:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only do rhinoplasty primary and revision and acculift..fillers for my forehead fine lines every now and then..I think i only spend about usd12k..so far...excluding flight fare and hotel.

Actually my family and friends advice against doing anything because they said I look okay but i think im going to do more PS in the future :woohoo:

That's true.. Time to time I'll think what I've done and those money I'd spent which I'll never spend on anything else. And then..... all one shot, gone to PS!!

It all add up to a huge amount which is my saving from not a high pay job. So every cents count for me.

What PS procedures did you do dear?

i see..no wonder you spend so much...i only regret spending my money on my primary nose job just because it look so fake..
anyway i have a feeling you look so much better and looking good after the surgery but maybe you don't feel that way..:smile:

My primary nose job was one using L-implant and it was wrongly placed, I got it removed. Long story cut short, the first part of my PS was all wrong and money all wasted because I didn't know about doing research last time.

Revisions was done to salvage the primary PS. More money was spent again on top of that.

Thanks for your kind words. :smile:

I spent 6,800 on rhino and 5,000 on eyelid surgery. I really want to get my lips done but I want something permanent (like medical grade silicon) but US doctors no longer do it. My friend in Germany got her lips done w/ silicon and they look flawless. I always wanted a boob job but I'm glad I didn't because when i was younger i thought i'd only be pretty w/ huge fake p**nstar boobs. and mine got bigger w/ age anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
After a rough calculation. This year I've to pay a huge amount for my face!

My trip on Feb plus coming August will be another amount to add on..... a huge part of my hard-earn money is gone! My little saving from on & off odd jobs.

My heart really aching and I'm totally speechless... I don't know what I've done...whether is all these necessary?

• 1 month later...
I feel you, Vanilla Creme. I see my friends and colleagues living their lives, going on vacations, buying homes, and all I can think about is PS. I'd quit if I could, but it's not that easy. I just want to be able to look in the mirror every morning and not hate what I see.

As for PS costs, I was fortunate enough to have my Dad cover my rhinoplasty when I was in my early twenties (I suppose this was due in part to him feeling guilty that I inherited his massive nose!), but I still look, well, not so stunning. Here's the total breakdown:

Rhino: $13,500 (it was done in a pricey New York suburb, but the guy did a good job)
Fillers: $2500
Botox to lower jaw: $800

Could have put a down payment on a dumpy house in the city where I live, lol. Guess I'll keep renting for now.

• 6 months later...
Me too.

It makes me feel hopeless, especially considering so many surgeons, even well reviewed ones, are butchers. They don't steal your money--they steal your health, body and pain too.

Are you the person I see in your avatar?

Please--do not get rhino. You're so gorgeous.

If someone screws up, it's so, so not worth it. You will regret it the rest of your life. I had a horrible nose before, and because I went to morons, I regret it unless you get something very conservative. If you get it wrong, each time you go back and have to test your nasal structure, skin and bone again you lose ground. It's especially bad if you need stuff added IN to your nose.

Plus often "tip refining" involves things that can go wrong like surgeons rotating the nasal cartilages to shorten the nose's overall length and elevating the tip/columella show without telling you.

Do your research on techniques used for your problem, but seriously...I'm planning on a fourth rhinoplasty with an implant and mostly just wish I had gotten it right with my primary. (I had filler put in my nose for a bridge.)

I would not touch that nose until you 50 and it's sagging due to age or something. You nose looks perfect. It already fits your face.

I agree :sad: I don't want to get addicted .. Hopefully (and I'll try to be strong) this will be the first and last time to get cosmetic surgery! I only have one problem with my face (my face shape) and I love my other features..I just want to enhance them and improve..I hope it stays that way after and doesn't manifest into finding more flaws to fix x

I haven't had anything done yet.... But I am looking to spend between $8~$12 thousand dollars for Facial contouring, genioplasty and possibly zygoma reduction and full face fat graft.. :smile: