BeautyHacker

How much have you spent on plastic surgery/cosmetic enhancements?

this is kind of stolen from the LV forum. it's pretty straight forward- how much moolah have you spent on cosmetic enhancements? and how much more work do you want to have done?

you can include botox, fillers, laser hair removal, etc :smile:

i have had nearly $40,000 done... maybe a little shy like 38,000 or something.

i know- i could have a few birkins and chanels instead... for some reason my parents aren't willing to spend $10,000 on a bag, but they will on implants hahaha

the only other thing i really want is rhinoplasty. then i will be content

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not at all :smile: i was 23. I am now 25. i started researching when i was 21. I had a nice experience. my thoughts of how i wanted them to look then and now have definitely changed. at the time i wanted a really fake, almost p**nstar look. i was barely an A cup before and i went with Mentor high profile 550cc's silicone gel. while they are big, luckily they are the perfect size where i can play them up or play them down. because i got the silicone implants, they are pre filled and i basically had to get them put in inframammary(under the breast).

I always go to Victoria's Secret to get measured, but i feel like they don't measure properly... according to them i am a 34DDD.... i dont think so. I think i am more like a 34D/DD.

None yet. I was lucky to receive some scar fading treatments free of charge from a close friend. I would however like liposuction to widdle my waist a bit and some inner thigh. Also eventually when my breast sag (32H natural) a lift/implant. I'm a 28 so cal native btw.

• 3 weeks later...
I had my lips permanently augmented with Silikon 1000. It looks natural and very safe. I had it done about five years ago over a period of one to two years three times. I love the results. At the time it cost about $ 300 - $ 500 each time but I am sure the cost has gone up a bit.

Surgery: none yet but this year I'll get quite a lot :smile:
non-surgical: about $2500 (most of it was actually paid by my parents)
tell me about it haha!

• 2 months later...
Its so sad to mention this topic...

My life, I've always been a thrifty person. I eat, live, wear cheap. All my hard-earned money have gone to plastic surgeries to enhance my look.

Revising and Re-revising....all and all, I'm still not an avearge beauty. The hefty amount of money can gave me a decent trip round Europe, which I've like and never been to before.

I always question myself time to time, what could I've done with that amount of money if I hadn't spent it all on PS.

About whether it's worth it for surgeries, I think all of us are trying to achieve a better version of ourselves through surgery. At least for me, I dont aim for perfection but I aim for the better. I plan to do surgery this July, its my first time going through such number of major surgeries but I think as long as the result is better than my current appearance, I'll deactivate the account on here to stop myself from the PS addiction. It is very tempting trying to achieve your imagination of what the ideal is, but I am glad my loved ones pulled me back to reality. My bf has promptly stopped me and said he loved me no matter what, and he hoped i wont change too much that he cant recognise me. He said no matter how much PS I do I wont reach that ideal I imagined, because the way I see myself has been the same since I was born, it's my identity. People have the tendency to 'see ourselves naked in the mirror' i.e. we point out flaws in ourselves and see better characteristics in others. Until my loved one reminds me what they loved of me, I realise I was being too critical of myself. I think as long as you gain certain level of confidence through surgeries, we should discipline ourselves to stop at a pre-determined number of surgery. Cos the more we inferere the more fake-looking it will get and the worse your aging process will be... Esp with botox, filler, face lipo and lifting etc it will severely affect you when you age and can speed up aging. Plus when we start to central our life around our appearance we will miss out a lot of other things that is worth our attention (love, genuine relationship with others, enjoy nature, traveling, experience life etc)

So ive decided this is the first and last time Ill go thro these major surgeries (face contour, eyes, nose, liposuction) and if nothing goes wrong, that will be it. Just sharing.

I agreed on your views. It is something addictive.

Once you felt your features had gotten more enhanced, you will feel like getting some more surgery to improve on another area of your feature....then it never ends.

You just have to know the limit, the more you do, the more fake looking you will be.

keep us updated on your procedure, prices and the clinic you went to.
I'm almost wanting to do the same procedure as yours. (if within my budget).
I'm like you, wanting to enhance for the first and last time.