BeautyHacker

A great airbnb for 43.00 a night in Gangnam

Also, the airbnb which I booked is here

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2132359...01%2F30%2F2014

43.00 a night (after air bnb fees about 50) but it was a short 5-6$ cab ride to and from the cluster of PS clinics or a 2 min walk from the subway stop in Gangnam and the owner was really nice and helpful. I'd def recommend this place if you're looking to save some money and be close to your clinic, it's in a great location (quiet but lots of restaurants and stores nearby) and you can enter and leave easily back and forth without having to really see other people if you're in hiding haha. And like I mentioned the owner was extremely nice and helpful, the place had free wifi, good heated floors, enough space and again, very close to the PS clinics that are clustered in gangnam.

PROs
-awesome location very close to the cluster of ps clinics in gangnam
- very nice owner who goes above and beyond, will give you any info you need about seoul
- no doorman or elevator as the entrance and exit are right near your studio so nobody will stare at you post surgery as you come and go
- clean and efficient studio with everything you need (free wifi/tv, heated floors, kitchen, fridge, laundry, comfy bed,
-even though its in gangnam its located in a quiet area you wont hear loud drunks throughout the night etc
- located right next to a few cool cafes and tons of restaurants a few blocks away, also a 24 hour conveinence store a few steps away
-really easy to hail a cab a few blocks away if you need to
- cost- at this price point (about 50.00 a day after airBnB fees) you wont find anything else this nice, hotels in this area will cost you double at the min.