BeautyHacker

Reason for Plastic Surgery

omg i like A so so so much... Then B, C, D. I don't know if it's true or not. I don't wanna get addicted to PS but I do have a habit of getting addicted to things that i REALLY want. I had double eyelid last year and m actually not sure if I should get more (facial couture/rhino/eyelid revision etc) because I look fine... Many ppl say I'm pretty but I don't think I'm pretty enough... I somehow think I will be satisfied if I'm SURE that 99% of guys in the world will like my look (aka I can get whoever I want with the right personality = =). But i know it's impossible. I just have freaking high standard for life time partner (maybe lots of other things too like I picked my major for 3 years and went depressed for 6 months because I didn't get the perfect job even tho my job is offering 90k). I just really want to be with someone that I really really like and are willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen (as long as it's moral).. Btw my mental state has never been healthy i guess and psychologist didn't help :/

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A. Oh no hahaha.
I could believe it. Although this is my first surgical procedure, ive done other things for my looks costing $$$.
As for the other options, I'm not really a career/goal oriented person, and if I'm stressed I will just eat a lot lol, and as for confidence, let's just say the older I get the less I care what people think of me.

• 2 weeks later...
I got A. I do have an addictive personality! I know I'm never going to be completely satisfied but I refuse to let myself get another rhinoplasty revision or do anything else to my chin/jaw after I do this (unless the surgeon absolutely messes up and it looks horrible). Even if it is not perfect I do not want to risk going too far. I would have other procedures, I just want to be careful to not overdo my face. I'm so paranoid about it. x Jenna

• 4 weeks later...
I agree, it's mostly the paranoia that something could go wrong...even if I wanted perfection.