BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Hi Tyler do you know what kind of price your friend paid in JW? And where can I see the April group forum?
Thanks so much !

Has anyone consulted with dream or mega?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much like how a scab forms on a grazed knee or any cut, scabbing is a completely normal and integral part of the healing process. It is your body's way of naturally 'closing' the incision area so that no outside infections may seep through. This is why it's important to leave scabs alone, so that the cut underneath the scab can heal properly :smile: good luck!

Ah I see, thanks!

The consultant also replied that I'm healing well and the scab will gradually subside over next few months.

It was a kakao group. I don't know how much she paid, but I got my quote recently, which was USD 3200 - 3700 for primary case of DES and ptosis.

That looks like Pinguecula to me. It is normal and can occur when there are changes to the conjunctiva (I.e. surgery). It's worth visiting your doctor over so they can give you ointment or eyedrops if your eye is causing you discomfort or is inflamed.

More info: http://www.healthline.com/health/pinguecula#Overview1

Good luck! :smile:

Thank you !

Pinguecula seems very likely. I'm thinking it could also be chemosis. A doctor visit is always a good idea :smile:

so did you end up getting your eyes redone via incision ? What did you think of the process and the actual procedure?

Thanks!

Hi all, i've been reading this thread from page 1! I'm really excited that i'm going to Seoul from 14 - 19 April. I have booked for consultation with Opera and Apgujeong Seoul Plastic Surgery Hospital on the 14th.
Shortlisted Opera due to the review I read from here, and ASPS was recommended by a Korean friend. I would like to know if anyone here will be going to the same clinic and happened to be the same day? We will probably have more bargaining power if we can go in together, as compared to being alone.

My kakao - tchule or you can pm me!

Cheers :smile:

Hey, to answer your question its best to know whether you are going the incision or non-incision route? If non-incision, it 'should' be enough time, if you are going for the partial or full incisional method, you might be cutting it fine. Stitches are generally taken out after 5-7 days. hope that helps

Well TBH I don't really know. What determines which one? The doctor's choice? I want what's better and I'm happy to pay more for it.

Hi,

A bit of advice about incisional vs non-inc: better to consult with doctor at least through on-line form or e-mail. It doesn't guarantee 100% that you gonna have it, but at least you gonna have approximate picture of what you need.
Still I think it's safer to stay for 7-9 days, almost all of the clinics mentioned that for me in the email.

I have tried looking to no success, but it's there a list of main/good doctors I should be consulting with? Or can someone drop some names? Thanks!