BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

Hello! How does it look? Is it natural? Do you like it? Do you think it would be possible for you to send a before and after pic? Thank you!!

I am looking around for clinics....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ok, I'd be interested in knowing how that turns out for you! Maybe your epicanthal folds weren't that big :smile:.

Hey, does anyone have any doctors that you recommend for double eyelid revision, epicanthoplasty, canthoplasty and hotzcanthoplasty? (basically opening up the whole eyes really). Is ID hospital good? Which hospital is recommended?

Hi someone please help me, I am 11 days post op (Had 3D zygoma, Jaw reduction, T-osteotomy and sliding genioplasty & epicanthoplasty, revision double eyelid and revision ptosis correction.) How long after these surgeries can I have sex??

You should be very thankful because I really regret my epicantho. Not everyone is a suitable candidate and doctors shouldn't just recommend it as standard procedure. The epicantho has left me look 'western' but not in a good way and my eyes look slanted and too close together. I am 2 weeks 2 days post op and can't wait for the 6 months mark until i can do a reverse epicantho.

Yes not everyone need epicantho...i didn't but was recommended it by my doctor and now deeply regret doing it because it makes me look 'western' in a strange way :sad: I'm looking for a good revision doctor now.

Oh no, hope everything turns out well for u..will they offer free revision?

Yea my eyes are originally rather close together too. And after my surgery I read that epi and lateral cantho scar can be quite obvious too.

3900-4500 usd for incisional eyelid surgery with revision and ptosis correction,i think i can get 10% discount,will bargain after consultation

for primary case instead of revision, the quote I received is 3600-4100 USD for (full or partial not specified) incisional DES and Ptosis correction.

Its only been 2 weeks and 3 days so my epi scar is still slightly red and 'raw'. Hopefully they'll heal well. You know what, I'm not even considering View for my revision. Why would I go back to the same doctor who botched my eyes?

There are a few forumers who had successful epi revision and I'm looking into those clinics. I'll wait 6 months to a year to let everything settle and heal.

May i know whatvtge name of the clinic was. Thank you
Ps your results look awesome