BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the list with clinics that had accidents and complaints from clients: http://www.instiz.net/pt/2344332
http://www.kca.go.kr/brd/m_4/down.do?brd_id=G003&seq=312&data_tp=A&file_seq=1

1. Grand in Seocho-dong.
2. Grand in Sinsa-dong.
3. Myeong-phoom (haven't found their website, translates as Luxury etc)
4. Apgujeon Seoul.
5. Jelim.
6. BK
7. WonJin
8. Gangnam One
9. La pians.
10. Opera.
11. You and I
12. Eye magic (aka Yihuimun)

Hope it helps)

Hi everyone

I'm quite new to the forums. This summer I'm planning to get double eyelid surgery and I was wondering if any of you have used Docfinderkorea? They quoted me some prices for DES and epi which seemed in line with most of the prices that I've read in the forums (around 3mil won). I was wondering if I should go with them but it seems kinda sketchy since I think they get commission or something but they seem to adamantly deny that fact? :S

I had my lateral epicanthoplasty done at Girin in South Korea. It looked so bad. My eyes were drooping downwards from the lateral ends. It was not a good look. I have since returned to Korea and had it repaired. It was a complete waste of money, time and energy.

I had the revision for my lateral epicanthoplasty disaster (from Girin) done at Aone. I am satisfied to the extent that my eyes do not look like a St. Bernard dog anymore. Is it perfect? No. The red inside the outer corners and the upper/lower eyelids are still showing. I have to wear a lot of black eyeliner to cover it up. Plus, there is a bit of scarring. Not much though; it doesn't bother me as much as the red in my eyelids showing.

Thanks a lot for sharing as your experience is really helpful.

Oh, really?
Good to know. I'll totally check it out. Thanks again.

Hello every one,
well i am new to this but since last few month i have been going through all the post every now and then. i am planning to go to seoul in may for double eyelid(incisional) and fat grafting (full face). till now i end up with few clinic (JW,Pitangui,Girin and jayjun) i ahve made my desicion yet as i wanted to have face to face consultation with doctors and then take the desicion. if any one had bad expirence with any of clinnic i have mentioned please share as i really need all you guys help travelling from europe is bit far too. i have been in contact with all these clinic and also with docfinder korea but still i need your help to make it easier. thank you:love::shrugs::shrugs:

Hi everyone, I've been lurking on and off on this forum for awhile and finally decided to sign up and get this done. I already have double eyelids but it's not clear on my right eye and it's been annoying me for years. To make it as "clear" as my left eye, I need to use fake lashes (which I do just on this eye) and it's a daily bother.

So I've told myself I'd get this taken care of for years...but chickened out every time.

Anyway, I'm back in Korea now and I really, really want to get it done this time. I actually consulted with BK last year while I was here, on a family friend's recommendation (hers came out beautifully, really natural) but Dr Kim looked mostly uninterested.

It was also super busy in the clinic, didn't feel comfortable enough and I felt like he didn't really answer my questions - he kept saying I had ptosis and I needed to have a levator muscle adjustment and I just don't feel like that's the case (my eye opens fine, it's just the skin is thicker).

I don't totally remember, but I think he quoted me around $2,000 USD (it was in KRW, but easier this way).

So I've been perusing all the threads on this forum as well as Naver (I'm fluent in Korea but more comfortable in English) and I've narrowed my choices down to:

The Line (I can't find much info here on this place but they come up on Naver as a good place - anyone have experience here?)

Banobagi

Bando Eye (seems mostly for correction - are they also good for first-time surgery?)

Teuim

ASPS

Would really appreciate any and all advice on these clinics. I'm going to call them all up tomorrow and schedule consultations - I'll post more info and such as I go forward. Seriously looking forward to getting this done this time (finally!) but scared as h*ll as well :smile:

Thanks for all the info and hope someone has experience with the above clinics!

Hi everyone~ I am in the midst of discussion with DocFinderKorea (DFK) but I have not decided on whether to go ahead with their service. Wanna ask if anyone knows that direct walk-ins (to those clinics with an English/Chinese translator) in Seoul will be cheaper than using DFK? I understand that a lot of these clinics will have a "foreigner pricing". Stuck between going with DFK and going directly to the clinics...

Hi,

There are some bad reviews on Girin, you can find them on the forum through search.
And Jayjun had death case.