BeautyHacker

Researching Banobagi

I think not only banobagi , I have a friend which I just get to know her, she came for revise, cos she did cheekbone with id previous year. She had droopy face. So I think banobagi is not the only hospital that has this outcome.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi paxsky,

Banobagi is on my list too for consult but i am kind of ambiguous between Banobagi, JW and Item. I need to choose one from those 3 clinics for consultation. I did email back and front with those clinics but still they are suggest me similar surgeries. Any experiences and information to share ?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Paxsky,
I also really like Everm from their online picc but they do not have English staff that I know of. I am wondering if you have a translator or how you are communicating with them since I would like to consult with them as well at least online.

Hi,
Under the "Clinic info and prices" thread you can see a list of clinics. Banobagi seems to be recommended for V-line and jaw but not for Rhinoplasty. I have read elsewhere on the forum that they do not do very good noses, as in still bulbous afterwards. Maybe they are more conservative with noses? Also the reviews of the OR facilities are poor. The surgery room is old, outdated and very small. This does not mean bad surgery but it may leave a poor impression. Some ppl say the cost is competitive others day its too high. I am waiting to hear from their consultant on prices.

• 1 month later...
Hi rlsm,
I had read that you got jaw reduction, etc. I am interested too. Here is my email if you don't mind giving me advice. pongwasu @ gmail dot com

Actually banobagi is also on my list. Sometime it hard when the price are not fixed and we need to bargain or they raise up the price when they see our face as a foreigner :/
I want to do my square jaw reduction, fat graft and also rhinoplasty.
For now banobagi , Regen and JW are on my list. But I heard among three, JW is the most expensive one, but when I check the before and after photo, I don't really liked it that much.

I talked to my friend who is an expert and sort of presenter of Wonjin in Thailand. She said right now Banobagi is in top range. Banobagi is on air " Let me in", it's a reality show in Korean as same as Extreme Make over in United state. These 2 places is on my list. LOL. Somehow we are not able to judge by the picture on their websites. Everything is possible on Internet…

I am not quite sure when I consult with them and I will get what I want coz they are specialized in their own style, asian, but what I want to do with my eye is kind of western style. I have double eyelid but droopy because I got fats on the upper eyelids. I want it look sharp from beginning to the end of the eyes, not Korean style which is closed at the beginning and gradually open along to the end. And you can see V-line shape even though it's men face it still looks girly to me. I like manly face and mature.

Do you think foreigner price is higher than local people? Another thing that foreigner has to be aware of is agent. They can make money out of us by claiming with the hospital for commission. I had read that any one who is planning to PS in Korea should be discrete by not letting any agent know of schedule, name, even flight info. It seems tricky for me. However how am I able to communicate with Dr. precisely without interpreter? It's going to end up with commission anyway, right?

Any comments?

Happy to hear Banobagi is on the top range. :smile: bcos it's in my list.
As I heard, it's true that foreigner PS price is higher than local one.

About the translator, if we hire them and let them take us to the Ps clinic, I'm 100% they will get some commission from the clinic for sure. Because it makes sense that everyone have been researching on net but when you got to Korea and your translator say that the clinic you interested in is not good, it'd be at least start to make you feel uncomfortable about your choice. Much or less, translator will get commission for sure. That's why sometime we also have to hire who can trust or if not, just book the appointment by our own. (Note: with translator or not, you have to bargain the price of plastic surgery, at least 30% from what I heard)

And you're right , that everything is possible on net so it better to decide after we consult with the clinic we interested in. On the others, there's also some clinic that even there before/after photo scared me lol
And the reason I've been positive with both banobagi and Regen is because it's just look natural to me. (Since I'm Asian, just love their work and I heard many good comment from a lot of forumers too). :smile: For Europeans look, maybe you have to tell them what you want. For eg, straight and higher nose, and the double deep eyelid and all. (Sorry I dunno much about plastic surgery language) :/

About Male facial contouring plastic surgery, I don't really have any comment because Ive been focusing only with female results :sad: I'm sorry about that. But I saw a forumer (an Asian) went to banobagi and he is happy with result for his double jaw reduction. To my opinion onli, I think for male, just rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery is okay, but facial contouring is nt that necessary unless he think he has to do it or he has the face structure that is not straight, too round or not paralleled. (Hope you get what I'm trying to say bcos I think it's also confusing me haha)
And more importantly Its true that most male who had square jaw reduction, sometime turn to have girly face.

:smile: sorry for long answer

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry I just have time to check back here. Thank you very much for your answer. I am not an English native speaker so it's difficult for me to explain to them. Even worst if that clinic doesn't have any translator lol.

Now EverM is on my list but they are clinic, not hospital.

Do you have any opinion about that place?

Here's my post in the past regarding consultation at EverM. Hope it helps.
# You can also look up Peterpan88's surgery experience at EverM. He seems to be really happy with his result.