BeautyHacker

Researching Banobagi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did eyes with them, and it looks like I need revision soon

I personally think that Bano is safe and am interested enough in them for them to make it into my list of clinics I have shortlisted for my DES surgery. I find that you shouldn't be looking for clinics but rather for doctors themselves (anyone will say to you really) and their Doc is someone i'm interested in seeing.

I wouldn't say that there's anything as foreigner taxes as I know people to have gotten local pricing too. However, I will say that there will be higher cost simply because you might need a consultant that speaks your language and the hospital might pay them more.

I'm thinking about going to get DES too! If anyone is going this summer please add me on kakao (same id as user) i want to compare notes with you if that's ok?

• 2 months later...
I had non-incisional double eyelid surgery this past summer with Dr.Lee from banobagi. He is a friendly surgeon. It's only been 2 months so I can't say for sure if my results will stay the same in a year but I am satisfied with the results. The results are natural. I originally wanted to do incisional but the consultant said I was young and if I did incisional, I may not be able to close my eyes properly which didn't quite make sense to me. Unfortunately, the price is too steep. I didnt do thorough research since I wasn't planning on having surgery before my trip to Korea. My cousin from Korea recommended banobagi cause her friend got her nose job there and she was pleased so that's how I heard about bano. I definitely think anyone can find other clinics that don't charge as much as banobagi for eyes and can do a decent job. I'm just thankful I didn't receive a botched job.

Double eyelid surgery is really one of the most common procedures, so you can't really go wrong with most clinics, especially if your case is pretty straight forward and not a complex revision.

• 2 weeks later...
I had a botched job done by Dr.Lee! And when I talked to their coordinator Hebe about this, her respond was totally ****ed up! They don't admit to mistakes, they don't feel sorry, they put it in a way that they're not responsible for it at all! I can't believe treat patients like this. I spent a ridiculous amount of 29 million won for facial contour and eyelid revision, now that I received a botched job, they totally deny!!

• 1 year later...
What happened? Did Dr Lee do your facial contouring surgery too? Hope you're ok