BeautyHacker

Researching Banobagi

Hi all ...

I'm going to Kr tomorrow ...
After searching some PS Clinic Website ..
Im interested with B&A picture frm Banobagi Clinic
For Double Eyelid Surgery ...
Then I hv checked with the consultant by online ..
I got answer that Dr Lee who performed the surgery for her ..
So I thought of going the same surgery as her with Dr Lee / Banobagi ..
But to make it sure .. I wanna ask if anybody had experienced with Dr Lee ?
Especially for Double Eyelid Surgery ?
If u care then u can post yr B&A picture also please ...
Also if anybody ever heard neg / pos about Dr. Lee ...
Or else yr own experienced with him ? Kindly sharing with us here ...

tks alot ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi TingTong, i am going to see Dr. Lee for my double eyelid too. Have you had yours done already?

• 2 weeks later...
Where did you get yours done? Care to share your experience and photos?
I have a few more months to go to Dr. Lee. Pretty much decided on him after emails with so many other doctors. Not too cheap thou 5M to 5.5M K.W. :sad:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi!
I will post more pictures shortly. I have average sized eyes but as i aged, my eyes became droopy and i looked tired. I showed doc Dawn Yang's pictures!! Told him i wanted eyes like hers.. hehe!

I'm so sorry. I should have mentioned earlier that i didn't do my double eyelid at Banobagi. I had mine done in my home country, Malaysia by Dr. Cheong You Wei. The same doctor who did my nose and forehead fat graft 3 mths ago.

I was charged : Double eyelid (RM3K around USD900) and lateral canthoplasty (RM1.5K around USD 450) Pretty reasonable and he is quite a perfectionist too, i think. Took quite a while to measure and stitch my eyes. Also his stitches are very fine. Not obvious at all. I will be seeing him again after 2 weeks for follow up check.

I just thought of sharing my recovery photos so you guys know what to expect. The swelling will take a while to subside.

Hi Everyone,

Like many of you, I'm making a list of clinics to visit in Korea. So far I have two: Golden Ratio, and Everm. These are smaller clinics, so I thought I should have a large one on the list just to be comprehensive, so I"m looking into is Banobagi and was wondering if anyone has any experience with this place.

I've looked at other large clinics on the internet and read warnings here about how they are like factory- places. Banobagi may end up being a factory, but from what I can gather from their website, they have some appealing features/ pros...

PROS:
1. Their after photos don't look as photoshopped as most other clinics, although the head size of some patients seem shrunken down for effect... Many pages of before and afters.

2. They have some before and after videos taken in the same lighting so we can see the after. In the videos the afters don't look as dramatic and not as good as the photos of the same afters. I have to respect that they are showing the "raw" results in these videos.

3. They offer 3D preview of the surgery. This is a big one for me...

4. They've been around for 14 years, and the doctors have excellent credentials. The 4 founders of the clinic are graduates of the prestigious Seoul University.

5. They have an English version of the website with lots of information.

6. Post Op Care: O2 capsule and "Swelling Care" Program.

7. They use Osteo-Trans, dis-solvable fixtures for facial contouring.

CONS:
1. No fixed price list like Golden Ratio, so the possibility of over-paying.

2. Many doctors work there, so no guarantee of doctor swap.

3. With so many patients, probably won't get individual attention.

Banobagi Links:That's all I got so far. When I have more time, I'll search Naver more for reviews etc. From the little research I did, I noticed the people who did 2-jaw there, most have very droopy cheeks afterwards and end up doing Accu-lift , and these look like very young girls. Again, if someone knows more about this clinic, please share. Thanks!

Hi Lita,
Can you recommend a big clinic that has a pretty good safety record?

Thanks!