BeautyHacker

Researching Banobagi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might wanna check the Asian Nose thread since everyone seems to congregate and discuss there. You can also match up dates with them too.

But anyhow, they're just alright. They're one of the bigger clinics in Korea and they advertise hella lot too.
I've have friends get fat grafting and nose jobs done there and I think they're pretty good with fat grafting but the noses can be hit or miss. I would also caution you about bigger clinics because they run through clients like a mill so, if you have issues, they might not be as eager to get back to you in a prompt amount of time.

Hi,

i just got my nose done @ Banobagi last week and i must say i am very impressed and happy. If you decide to go to Banobagi, you will not need an English Translator. They have English consultants that speak Perfect English and will hold your hand through the entire process.
The reason you may not find lots of information about Banobagi is because (in my opinion, please do not get offended). Half the posts here are either fake or the other half is by people looking for good Surgery for Cheap. I really do believe you pay for what you get.
Im not here to promote Banobagi, but if you are like me, you care about your face and do not wanna take risks for a cheap discount, then i would highly recommend them.

Thanks so much =) im feeling more confident now. So how your nose now is it still swollen? Dont mind can pm me your pic as im worried on the downtime =X

Hi babe, would like to check if you get your surgery through docfinderkorea? Thankss =)

I actually did use DocFinder and they highly recommended Banobagi. They were not pushy during the consultation but judging from how much business they get & their reputation, they didnt need to upsell. I selected Banobagi because i wanted to have a safe experience. You hear about all those botched surgeries and chicks getting revisions done, it makes you wonder.
I had already had my heart set on Banobagi and when Docfinder put them on top of their list, it made selecting them even easier.

i would definitely remove Wonjin from your list. the Very next day after i had surgery @ Banobagi i heard the news of some girl that died during Vline surgery. I felt relieved to be alive at that moment.

• 5 months later...
Did anyone do eyelid surgery incision method with ptosis correction AND epicanthoplasty at Banobagi? If so, what are the results? Is it good or bad? Heard they are good at double eyelid and revision.

Bano produces some decent results but they're definitely loads overpriced.. But if you're willing to pay twice or thrice the rate other foreigners pay then why not!

I must say I agree.

The prices they quote foreigners are just ...laughable. Their results aren't three times better soooo..

Their prices are really overpriced. My quote was around 6mil for eyes (not just double eyelids) and while safety is paramount, there are also other clinics that are safe too that are doing it for less.

From my research, Bano seems to be popular with face treatments and contouring. FG is okay, noses are positive for the most part but patient satisfaction varies. Eyes I'm not so sure. Again mixed reviews about patient satisfactions.

However that said, I am still going for a consult because I believe that if the doc and I understand each other and he knows what I want, then that is who i'm going to get my surgery with. Why save money first time and then have to do revision a lot ? Haha

I would say that the cost is not reflective of the quality or increased safety, it is literally just a foreigners tax.

The prices they quote Koreans are about the same as other clinics.

Therefore ask yourself what you are really paying extra for.