BeautyHacker

My Experience at Regen, EverM, and DAPRS

Hi Peterpan,

Would you by any chance be able to name the translator who you hired who pushed you to consult these clinics. I asked my (potential) translator her recommendations and got these three clinics as well - DA, Regen and EverM. Is it because of high commission?

Don't want to make a costly mistake!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing. Was not considering EverM because of lack of Englishspeaking staff. But now am having a second thought. I am always worryingbargaining might result the lower quality, but PeterPan, did you bargain atEverM? Wondering how you were bargaining with the other clinics......

• 4 months later...
I'm very interested in getting two jaw surgery and V-line at EverM. Would you recommend Dr, Yoon?
Also, could you give me the directions to EverM if you still remember it? They sent me the address but idk how to get there from the subway station. 8F/9F/11F/12F, 104, Dosandaero, Gangnam-gu ,Seoul, Korea

• 1 month later...
hi peter pan. im planning to do the V Line surgery at vderm. they quoted me 9 mil won. can you show me the before and after pic? was it painful? i have square face. i never wear sun glasses or hat cuz of my square jaw. thanks

Does anyone know if EverM has an English website? I know they have an English-speaking consultant you can email, but their website is entirely in Korean. I'd really like to see everything they offer in terms of surgery on the website.

Thanks for sharing such a detailed feedback of your experience! I am new in this forum and am also trying to get myself educated and informed how to pick the right clinics in Korea without getting slaughtered and drained financially!

That member hasn't posted here for a full year--did you notice the date of his post?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Thx for the detail review! it is sooooooooooo helpful