BeautyHacker

My Experience at Regen, EverM, and DAPRS

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Peterpan!!

I'm appreciated for the informative sharing. I am looking forward to get exactly surgery like yours. I am asian male too. I am really confused whether translator or not. It's very difficult to hear back from those hospital after I sent them emails. What I really concern is post-op recovery process in case I get back to USA and something happens.

How long did you stay there in Korea?
How much do you end up paying?
Didn't you carry cash? How did you make payment?
Is it difficult to reach EverM since they do not communicate in English?

Huh too many things to consider seriously here !!!

Dealing with bone is ONE-TIME surgery not like implantation.

I really would love to see the result if you don't mind..

pongwasu add gmail. com

Thank you for sharing. !!!

Thanks Peterpan for the very detailed rundown.

I was planning to get a translator (yes, the one that begins with A), mainly because I worried about how to get appointments, losing my way around town, and having someone take care of me while I'm recovering. I was even prepared to let them have a cut, but gosh, that percentage is killer! Plus they try to shunt you to a clinic of their choice, and don't help with price negotiations (well, since that would eat into their revenue directly).

I was wondering how you managed in the post operative period: the meals, the clinic follow ups etc. That's really my concern, since I'm planning a solo trip.

Would appreciate any input, thanks!

hope ure healing well and liking ure results!

Hrmmm i notice that in korea u get to wear puffy pajamies but when i had surgery in the US, Australia and Thailand they gave me a surgical gown where my butt was hanging out. In fact, my whole back half was hanging out cos it was the kind that doesn't close at the back. /giggles so violated haha

K, this just shows how "nonchalant" Korean docs are taking the PS procedures. Anytime patients going under sedation thru iv or GA should be wearing proper surgical gowns (butt revealing ones) in case anything happens during the surgery. Granted, small eye surgery that only requires LA is a different story. But you hope that they do the right thing in case of the emergency during the surgery!!

My friend who are with me for PS last month was actully stopped at the immigration before leaving seoul, because she doesn't look like her passport photo. She did rhinoplasty and fg at JW clinic. They took her to the immigration office for questioning. She told them she do PS and show her correspondence with her clinic from her email and her Singapore ID. They let her go after a good laugh. I suggest we keep the surgery's payment receipt and the clinic card just in case.

Hi,
I guess we can also ask the plastic surgery from the clinic too if I'm not wrong. I used to see it from somewhere, state that we can ask for that certificate to make it easier for immigration pass. Correct me if I'm wrong :smile:

Hey Peterpan,

I've been seeing your posts here and there for the past year. I was researching on geinoplasty and happened to stumble upon your thread, I'm honestly shocked at the price of it maybe because it's your translator but still it's quite a lot.

I'm an asian male too thinking of a more western feature instead of the korean metrosexual look, are you comfortable with sharing your B/A pictures personally? I'm thinking of geinoplasty but might opt for implant if it's that expensive, plus I'm coupling with other surgeries like nose. I'm very interested in seeing how an asian jaw can be transformed into Jesse Pinkman.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is that Guesthoouse open for anyone? I want to stay there too since I cant afford hotels neither :<