BeautyHacker

My Experience at Regen, EverM, and DAPRS

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great review, peterpan88

Your detailed review is really helpful to the guys who consider the plastic surgery like me. I'm also thinking about the rhinoplasty and double jaw in Korea in Jan of next year so I just needed this kind of reliable information for choosing the hospital. And I'm very glad to hear that DA hospital has an expert English translator.
I would like to see your b&a pictures if you are fine.

Anyway, one of the best reviews I've ever read at this forum, Thank you peterpan :smile:

• 1 year later...
Hi Peter Pan, thank you for sharing your experience. I am thinking about going to ever m too. I can not find their website to get a consultation. I don't think it would be wise if me to just walk in and ask for one there? What's their website ? Plus I don't speak any Korean!

You're welcome. What you could do is contact the clinic directly to see whether they have a translator there or not. If not, some clinics will arrange for a translator, I believe some loan one from another friendly clinic, when you are there for consult. Not all clinics have this, but never hurts to try. Good luck researching.