BeautyHacker

Eye Revision @ Timberland Medical Centre, Kuching

Now is post 1 month after my eye revision procedure in Timberland Medical Centre in Kuching, Malaysia.

My Doctor is Dr Peter Wong Toh Lee.

I had my eye surgery on 11 Feb 2014. I'm under local so I was sort of awake through out the 30min surgery (very scary as I could hear all the metal sound n smelled the burn) 😨

I recovered very well.... Now my eyes are very beautiful with or without makeup 😍😍😍 ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395801544.034806.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395801574.050157.jpg

My surgery cost is RM3,000 ~ SGD1,200 (all in plus medical & daily cleaning)

The hotel I stayed is Four Point by Sheraton about RM250 ~ SGD100/night.

I went by Air Asia, it has a daily flight fr Singapore to Kuching.

Your eyes look beautiful! You mentioned it's a revision. Was your previous surgery via dst or incision? I did my primary double eyelid surgery the same day you did. What a coincidence!
Anyway my crease on both eyes are still a little high. Doctor told me they will be lower in the coming mths. Are your scars recovering well?

Hi Summerdream,

My primary eyes was non incisional. The Thai doctor only stitched on 2 sites on each eyelid. It was good for past few years until my eyelid started to be thick n heavy with thicker eyelids which made me look sleepy and tired. 😞

That's why I decided to go for revision. Initially I planned to do everything in Korean until I went to Kuching to do my liposuction and I like my doctor very much as he has good aesthetic eyes and would tell me honestly what do I need to do to look more beautiful.

When I sent my photo to KR clinics for consultation, they would reply me that I need ptosis & lateral in order to achieve beautiful eyes.

Only Dr Wong told me that I'll just need to remove the thick fats in my eyelid and stitch it parallel to look pretty. According to him I don't hv ptosis problem and my original eyes are big enough so I won't need lateral too....

So 1.5mth after my lipo, I went back to Kuching for my eyes revision.

If I'm not redoing my nose in KR together with my face contouring procedures, I'll do my nose in Kuching with Dr Wong ard June or at end of the year.

Don't worry babe, it's still swelling. To aid swelling, I suggest you eat more pineapple or drink more pineapple juice.

If u don't exercise, I suggest u to go jogging or do aerobics to speed up your metabolism. It aids in the swelling 😄

My lines are fading... Less visible than before.

I hv no more bruising on second week. As for swelling it's almost gone within a month.

Plus for both of my surgeries, I took the pre and post surgery vitamins that I order from USA. So my recovery period is kinda short

Hi PSP!

I initially wanted medial canthoplasty but doctor said my eyes are a lot closer now after my rhinoplasty surgery. He suggested lateral cantho intead. So i did that and parallel incision DE. Omg..my eyes before surgery were like yours! Heavy lids and tired looking eyes!

I dare not exercise too much right now. I had fat transferred to my forehead the same time i had DE surgery. Worry i will lose them all! It will then be a waste of money! Haha!! Btw, i had all my procedures done in kuala lumpur.

You are right! We hv similar eyes.

So your eyes will also turn out as beautiful as mine.... 😍😍😍

Is the after photo a recently photo or u took it says just after surgery?

The swelling is quite visible....

But once it's gone, WOW WOW WOW you shall hv stunning n beautiful eyes bcoz u hv the small face that I'm looking for 😄

Dear Summer,

May I know how much is the fat grafting in KL? Are you using PRP far grafting?

Dr Wong won't do fat grafting for me bcoz he doesn't believe in too artificial look 😢😢 (he only did fat grafting on my buttocks to create much fuller hips 😁)

So I hv to do fat grafting on my face in KR.

I don't mind doing in KL bcoz I can go there often and also easier for me to leave my job behind a few days.

Pls send me your KL doctor info. Appreciate it greatly!

Yes you are right. Cannot do exercise or even do facial within 1 mth after fat grafting

Omg.... I'm not sure how will I turn out to be (most probably bcm really lazy that I will stop go jogging) if I don't go exercise for consecutive 2 months (need to go bk for fat grafting touch up after 1 month)

And my face.... Eeee.... Most probably will hv lots of blackheads on my nose if 2 months can't go for facial 😭😭😭

Maybe I should opt for filler instead of fat grafting

But filler is expensive.... Just lips filler alone is already RM2000 in Kuching (SGD800)

Full face fat grafting in KR is only KRW1m (SGD1200)

I didnt ask for fat transfer at first. Wanted botox to fix that one obvious frown line only. Doctor suggested fat transfer instead because it will help fix the problem and gives my forehead a fuller look. Not expensive at all. Rm3.8k but he gv me a Rm800 discount as i did rhino (Rm3.5k) the same time. Mind you though..about 30-60% fat will get absorbed. He gv me a touch up for Rm1.5k recently.

Yup, that second picture was taken about 3 weeks after DE surgery.

My doctor's name:

Dr. Cheong You Wei
Cheras, kl

Can do facial. I went last week but told my beautician not to touch my forehead and be lighter with extraction on my nose.

Btw, fat was harvested from my stomach the first round and thigh the 2nd round.

😄😄😄😄😄

Thank u very much!

• 4 months later...
Hi Summerdream, I'm newbie here. Saw your double eyelid is so ��.. I am doin research which local doc to go to.. Do mind to share your current look after 6 months of operation, do you satisfy with it?

Hey Jess,

Unable to PM you. Let me have your email address instead.
Ttyl

Summer