BeautyHacker

i went to DA for a consultation today, it was a great experience.
i read through the older reviews of DA and was worried i wouldnt get a reply to my enquiries but they seem to have improved on that! replies were almost instant. when i got to the clinic the translators were great and very friendly.
Dr lee was also very thorough with my surgery procedures. i was told the clinic is only 2 years old but the dr worked at a differant hospital for a number of years before making his own, so im sure he would be very experienced.
I will be getting viline surgery at DA later this year since they are well know for it and new doesnt always mean inexperiencd so im going to give it a go :smile:

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for sharing your experience. I want to check DAPRS as well.

possible.
Cheekbone modification is very common type of facial PS.

I believe most of major Korean PS do frontal cheek implant and DA too.
How I can be sure is that last year I visited DAPRS to consult my cheekbone trouble and I remember that dr said there is not only cheekbone reduction but also cheekbone augmentation.

Thanks! I think I should do my eyes too because the augmentation procedure is listed on their website and for some reason I missed it! I contacted them and the price they quoted was a little over the top. It's slightly above my budget and more expensive than what View quoted me, though it's less than what Regen quoted. Despite that, DA is still on the top of my shopping list. I'll have to really negotiate this one.

me too! ive visited a few clinics and DA is on the top of my list at the moment. but im still looking around and reeading reveiws, first before i decide.

I also had consultation at DA last year and I remembered that was a nice place especially its tranquil atmosphere and interior design.
I'm sure one the best in gangnam.
From my experience.

Anyone knows how much we can negotiate off DA? Like can we negotiate for a 20% or 30% discount or are they one of those clinics who would only give a $300 discount off a USD$20,000 price?

Actually i looked at the websiteand also emailed them about it, and they told me it is for free you just need to take allow them to photos and make a profile of you.
i think thats a pretty good deal..wow . :nuts::smile::biggrin:
heres the website >>
http://en.daprs.com/event201511/

• 2 weeks later...
I submitted my model event application to DA a few days ago and they contacted me to send the pics again haha. I hope they will consider giving a discount to me! I am wanting to get FC done but I included my whole face in the application. I'll be contacting them soon to inquire about FC this upcoming OCT29.