BeautyHacker

I wanted to consult banobagi but I am not sure. If I have too many clinics in my list, I will go crazy!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh I'm still 100% sure if I want to do it mostly because of the recovery time(money is not an issue for me) due to my full time job. But if I go, I'm thinking about Some time around March, early April latest because I don't want to spend my birthday suffering post surgery there. Are you going there from the US as well?

Money isn't an issue for me as well but I still would like to maintain a budget of around 20-23 million korean won. I am going there from India. I will be going to university back in UK during september/october so I chose april since I can recover within three months. Hopefully. If i may ask, which visa will you apply for? Tourist or medical tourism?

Tbh I'm not really sure. I saw on some clinics website that it should be medical visa but I don't know if tourist visa is okay as well. I think it's best to ask the clinic directly as they need to send you paperwork if it's medical visa.

Most clinics replied that they don't help with visa process?! I'm super confused lol.

They don't? You have to get letter from the clinic if it's medical visa. I checked online and it seems you can go via tourist visa.

• 2 weeks later...
Did they give you the individual prices for those procedures? By V line do you mean chin reduction? What kind of derm are you after?

wow that's a good price a think , in Izien I paid 12000 for chin+zygoma .

About DA, they told me the price can increase and decrease after seeing my xray and bone structure. Also derm treatment for acne since I have acne issue.

Dam. That is a good price. Did you go though their KKT consultants?

Yep. She responds kinda late but she told me its $12000 in total. I asked her several times because I couldn't believe it. Then she told me it can increase and decrease according to patient. Also I am pretty sure she will increase it. I am getting dermatology done. Surely she has to increase it seeing im foreigner.