BeautyHacker

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@smile07 : Thank you! I will update when it gets better.
DA is definitely expensive. They gave me a ridiculous price also, 30-40% than other clinics.
Doctors there should be able to do a good job. But obviously in this forum, there are too many DA promoters with fake reviews. If you went through same surgery, you would know it is not so fantasy as their review, reality is harsh, OP is a stress and anxious time.
DA staffs are trying to get your money as much as possible.
When you managed to bargain a good price with them? They use shadow doctor (This I read from MissOrange DA experience, I am not sure if it is true).
Dr Lee is not a warm and charming guy as reviews, LOL. Or maybe I expected too much after reading reviews here.
Anyway, I did not choose them so I can not give an exact feedback.
I read Trishsul stories too and feel sad for her. But it can happen at any clinics I guess, especially in peak season. Do not ever go in peak season, shadow doctors are everywhere.

Hi,

I want to have V-line surgery, Rhinoplasty, cheekbone reduction and DAPRS is one of the clinics I'm considering to have my surgeries. I read their rhinoplasty isn't good. Did they improve during the years or should I look for rhino somewhere else? Is it possible to have like 2 surgeries in different clinics because I'm paying quite a lot of money for the trip and would like to have all the surgeries done in one go. Also I read about doctors swapping during surgery with less experienced ones. Has anyone heard DAPRS also does this?

Hey @Picturethis. I went to DA earlier this year for a consultation and their results look great for cheekbone reduction and rhinoplasty. Their staff were friendly and the doctors were friendly and professional. There are some bad reviews about them on this forum and positive ones sometimes but in my experience it was really good. And the coordinator promised me that they didn't have "shadow doctors". Would recommend for you to try them.

Thank you for sharing Sonoko!