BeautyHacker

Consultation with DAPRS

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surgery experience

Btw doraime I just checked another forumer's post - he used soft silicon - see below

MaiQ, thanks for all the detailed posts! I'm glad to see that there's no bad review :smile: Right now DA, Dream, Everm, Girin, Teium+AT, Cinderella are on my short list. For the price, from what these people say, I feel like you can cut down a lot if you are good at bargaining.

How can the range be so huge - 7 mil? What's the difference between the 15 mil quote and 23 mil? And what email/method did you contact them to get a reply? I contacted them last week via [email protected] and [email protected] but have not heard from them since...

@ mimi60 - I used the above email but they havent got back to me.

dourami,

You must be a music lover ;)

Anyway, thanks for starting this thread so peopple can get more concentrated info about DA.

I would like to know if any forumer has been to DA and had nose and eye jobs there? How were the results? I know their website is pretty good with nice pics for B&A, but I just like to hear the forumers' own experience to be absolutely sure.

Hope someone would share their experience in this thread.

Mrs King - Jinyip did surgery at DARPS today, I hope she will share her exp.

From my knowledge Dr lee is eye and facial contouring doctor- the results have been v pretty. For the nose I cant be sure until further info.

I guess it's cuz I didn't say specifically what I wanted to have done. But I'm pretty sure with a price range like this, I should be able to keep it under 20m for all the procedures I need (double eyelid+ptosis possibly+zygoma+vline+nose). They said it was ok to do all procedures at once (even tho it sounds scary for me...)
I used QQ. QQ relies are very fast. You pretty much don't need to wait. Just send them your pics and they will reply you a price range within an hour. But you do need to speak Chinese >.<

Mimi60 - I managed to get hold of them via Kakao talk. I think i got a reply because I said "May I ask for prices and potentially book a consultation/surgery"?
As soon as I said that I got a reply within a minute xD I think they sense the "book a surgery" and got back very quickly.
Their Kakao ID is DAPRS. I have also got the email of the english consultant, can give you if you want, but if u speak chinese you shld contact a different person.
Btw here is the quote I got from the Eng consultant:
Rhinoplasty 4 mil. (not too bad - i think locals usually pay 2-3 mil)
Malar reduction 7 mil (I think this is standard too for foreigners, although locals pay 1-2 mil less)
Genioplasty with V line 6- 14 mil ( I think that means genioplasty for 6 mil and V line for 8 mil)
But I definitely will negotiate down to maximum 18 mil.

At this rate I might visit DAPRS in July 1st and might b in Korea in the first two weeks of july.