BeautyHacker

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, I am arriving to Seoul on 20/4 till 28/4, I made appointments with AT, DARP and TL for FG and Acculift on the 21/4, if anyone wants to join to the consultation (hopefully to negotiate down the price) or meet during this period, my Kakao is Mimi60. Thank you.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am firm on DAPRS and will consult with them in early July. Your swelling is not actually that bad, Ive seen worse on here, I think yours is the healthy amount of swelling :smile:

Was your surgery the same day as the consultation or the next day? I have exactly two weeks in Korea so I hope to do it on the same day so I can remove stiches on time, but not sure if they can accommodate that.
Also, can you talk normally now? When you say you can eat soft-food - how soft is soft? My situation is that I am starting a new job in a foreign land (US) right after the 2 weeks surgery so I dont know if around my new office they have liquid food available, my best bet is to look for some soft food but I dont know what kind I can eat two weeks post op really.
They say surgery comes the bonus of weight loss, do you find it is the case ^^ ?

Mindy,
Thank you so much for your detail review. Your swelling is not that bad at all. Wishing a speedy healing!!!

MaiQ,

I had my surgery the next day because they need to run blood test and get you to fast for 8 hours. I suppose it might be possible for the same day if they rush the blood test and you are already fasting when you go to consultation. Depends on their schedule too. I say plan for next day surgery to be safe.

I still sound muffled when I talk, I can't enunciate my words well. I think after two weeks, it'll be much better =)

I've started chewing some soft foods like rice porridge (I was just swallowing rice grains before haha). Chewed slightly on a muffin yesterday too. I think if you stick to soups, mayyybe pasta/noodles after two weeks, you should be able to eat it.

I'm not sure if I lost weight XD I haven't weighed myself, but I did notice my pants were a little less tight haha.

Glad to hear your recovery is in good progress! I heard that you cant really open your mouth fully in the first day or two after the surgery, how do you drink water ? I'm scared since I cant open my mouth fully, if the water/liquid food spill out, got messy and got to the bandage it might cause irritation/uncomfortable feelings so trying to seek for tools or how I can help myself drinking water/liquid post surgery by my self. Also, do they give you icepack to apply right after you wake up from surgery, or u only apply it when you get back to the hotel?

Hope that it's not a lot to ask, I am eager and look forward to my consultation. Hope your recovery is speedy and that you're enjoying spring weather in Seoul!

Hi MaiQ, can u give me email about DA ?

Thank you

Hi girls, first time posting in purseforum. i am planning a korea trip in end sept for 2 weeks (from 27/09 to 11/10), currently I have 2 clinics on my list to go for consultation: JW & DAPRS. would anyone be interested to go for consultation together? I am getting rhinoplasty. Singaporean here btw!

Dang.. I really need to find a buddy to consult at daprs.. From what I gathered, there is a significant amount that you bargain down if you go with more people! Anyone going in May?

Mrsking, when are you planning on going?

i'm going in 27th sept to 11th oct! wanna consult together? i have a few clinic on my list, DA is one of my must go

Great! I guess in order to buddy up for consultation and negotiation, we have to have similar arrival dates. I haven't finalized my dates yet, but good to know that you have a set date so I'll see if I can manage to match yours. Keep in touch, PM me when you have 10 posts please.

DA is a must consult for me too.