BeautyHacker

just wanna check if anyone has gotten any quotation for nosejob with DAPRS? I got a quote of 6.5mil KRW (equivalent to USD 6253) it's totally off my budget. Just wanna find out if anyone got a quote for comparison

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got quote for 4 mil, however I am only doing tiplasty and bridge augmentation and without alar reduction. I guess if they charge alar reduction separately it can go up to 6.5 mil.

Mem, sorry for getting back to you so late! Thanks for giving me a good idea. I happen to be researching TLPS, which does quite bit of thread lifts. I'll look into it. At the moment though, I am still leaning towards a surgical lift that claims last longer than thread. I'm going to Korea in the Fall.

Hi, Im new to this thread hope someone can answer my enquries.

Thanks in advance.

Im going korea in june for PS and i had short listed a few clinics. Mainly Item, DAPRS and TLPS

Anyone knows if DAPRS (my top choice) does good Liposuction? they quoted me v high prices for LIPO and Double eyelid surgery.

TLPS quoted sky high prices and was turned off by it, after reading some post.
They quoted me 7 mil for revise rhino and some other podder 4mil only.
=(

On kakaotalk she (DAPRS) quoted me for double eyelid
1,700,000~3,500,000 won

And epi canthoplasty 1,500,000won

Chin implant costs 3,500,000won

Thankyou for your reply.

Anyone did Liposuction with DAPRS? i can't see any info of liposuction on their english website.

Anyway when i kakao them, they replied really quick initially. Now, i dont get any response from them even thou i want to make an appointment for consutation.

Anyone with the same experience?

I kakao them about liposuction, they do offer it, but they quoted the price range that is so wide I dont actually know their real cost (something like thighs from 2.5 mil to 6 mil and belly for 2.5 to 10 mil O___O thats like a range of 7.5 mil) I do consider it though. MsKat, when approx r u thinking of going and what procedure? I'm still thinking whether facial contouring plus liposuction is too much for my body to take or not.

Just kakao them 'I want to book a consultation' they will reply immediately hehe thats what happened to me. I think clinic smells money faster than giving advice :b

thats what i did.
They replied me.

I bookedmy consultation in june and will also visit Item and TLPS to see which is more suitable for me.

I int in revise rhino, fat grafting and Liposuction.

do all one shot, hope my body can take it. =) will keep u gals updated

Even on korean threads on Naver and Daum they are complaints of DA's nose doctor. I wouldn't go to him.

It's abit unfortunate because people like Dr Lee and the breast augmentation doc (forgot the name T__T) but the nose doc seems to not be on par with them.

Even on pictures they use on their site and blog their noses are ridiculous looking. The forum members who I use to keep on contact with who did nose at DA has not responded to me, despite her saying she was going to have a check up in April.

Maybe the doctor is okay if you are just wanting a bridge augmentation and tip but I would still want someone who has more positive than negative reviews. It's sad because the nose doc I heard is quite nice and very accommodating and very honest and his bedside manner is great but his results don't deliver AT ALL.

Please don't go to DA for nose, you can go somewhere who probably is cheaper and way more experienced. ESPECIALLY if it is a revision case, don't go there. But I know some of you know that already since in the kakao groups most of the info spreads pretty fast haha.

good luck!! i believe you'll be in great hands. dr Lee really does a great job on facial contouring based on all the pictures i've seen (and according to people who have seen his work in person) try to relax and not to stress. :smile:

Thankyou for telling me this. Now im not even sure if i should go tp DAPRS cos i just want to do all my procedure in a clinic. And since i had a failed rhino before, i actually worry about my nose the most.
:wtf: