BeautyHacker

I'm not sure when you tried to contact them. I contacted them on Feb 26. Maybe their system or way of handling online queries has change since then?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you now? Any update?

• 1 month later...
Hi, Im planning to go to Seoul within this month and want to check up DA. I have contacted them via Kakao, asking for zygoma reduction but they quote me quite high ($2k higher) compared to Grand which I have been to and had consultation 3months ago when I visited Seoul. Im still confusing, idk if I should do the surgery or not as mixed reviews, researches about results or side effects,... Tbh I gave up my surgery on the surgery day at Grand and lost the deposit 3months ago bc I was too scared:doh:
Anyone with experiences at DA, could you pls share your thought? and like how much did they quote you?
Thank you all:heart:

• 2 weeks later...
DA quotes really high. They were my go-to months ago until I came across some not so good reviews on them, that coupled with the fact that they quote foreigners extremely high made me take them off my list.

• 2 weeks later...
They didn't even bother to quote me when I asked, not even wanting to give me a rough range. If they can't be bothered to provide general pricing info, I can't be bothered wasting my time going to them for a face to face consult.

DA made it easy for me to cross them off my shortlist!

I see only bad reviews of DA. They are my off list, as well.

DA was my go to for a long time before I stumbled upon GNG. Funnily enough one of the English correspondents that use to work for DA is actually my English corr. For GNG Hospital where I'm getting my surgeries done. I liked DA's before and after but there prices are WAY to high and the more I looked into them the more bad reviews I saw all around. Obviously not every clinic is gonna have all good reviews but when the bad start to out weigh the good it's time to cross them off your list.

Really? the person who you were in contact has moved to GNG???

Accidentally tapped on the reply button before my post was done lol

So anyway, I have crossed DA off my list as well because of the high prices. But the main reason is that the real b/a's that I saw weren't impressive at all, it seems like their work is so subtle that it can't justify going under the knife for.