BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hello, the paranasal you mentioned, is that beneth the nose, or on the sides, has your smile returned to normal after you remove them?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Side of nose. Yes smile did return but upper lip is much lower will need to exercise the muscle or have lip lift if I want to go back to before.

Has anyone here just had alarplasty and tiplasty done before (with no implant for their bridge)? And won't mind PM-ing me their b&a nose pic just so I can see how much of a difference it really makes? :smile:

I have a wide nose so I need to cut down my alars and also a 'low and stumpy' nose tip (according to Daprs description on the website) but my bridge is already high enough for me. Anyone who did tiplasty use ear cartilage? Is it any good or will it absorb or be too hard to the touch? Also, is it possible to just get fatty tissues and whatnot removed from your nose to get a smaller/less bulbous tip without having to transplant cartilage at all?

I liked View BA a lot! But I dropped them cuz a girl that went there in Jan had infection and they were unwilling to help so much. Bad after care. The infection was from the doc not careful to stitch back the ear where they got her cartilage from. I wanted nose mainly and eyes, so it was more concerning.

It scared me to coming there even though I found the aesthetics pleasing.
I hope you find the right clinic for you

Hi,

Alar and tiplasty can be an answer to wide nose correction.
I had a short, flat nose that made it look wide. After implant, tip and columella lowering, it changed completely the look of the width of my nose, making alar reduction unnecessary in my case.
Before, I thought I needed alar reduction but the combination of bridge implant and columella lowering impacted a lot on narrowing my nose width. If I had done alar, my overall nose would look awkward.

Usually they can "thin" the skin on your nose tip to reduce the bulbous look- maybe a little pinching or take out cartilage in that area.

If you have high bridge already, I'm pretty sure doctors will recommend the right procedure to get defined nose tip. But it will be very nice after cuz that will change the look of your nose (for the better)

I had just tiplasty done. But I'm going to go back and get alarplasty and tiplasty revision because I'm not fully satisfied with my nose...

When are you going? I'm going to get my nose redone in December. Of you still haven't gone to Korea by January 2015, I'll send you my pics :smile:

One of the old forumers told me that it's not possible to get a really sharp defined tip when you have a bulbous nose. Also that a defined nose is not possible without an implant. Idk how correct these claims are so if anyone knows otherwise, please disclaim them now and give me hope! :biggrin:

Anybody here had a lateral canthoplasty?
I'm thinking of having that procedure.
I've asked Dr. Kang of IOU & Dr. Kwon of Teuimps.
I'm more inclinedd to Dr. Kang... did anybody have it done by Dr. Kang? Please share your experience... thanks.

I was thinking about that, but almost all the doctors I spoke to say it doesn't make that much difference, more visible from side view then front view, and also if you have droopy eyes you shouldn't do it because then your eyes will look even more sad/droopy

Hi!

I'm looking for a clinic that does a great job on noses. I have a round tip and a pretty big alar. I already have a high bridge, just a little bit big but i can manage.

I don't really want to have a foreign material inside my skin, so i was thinking that maybe the doctor could suck the fat on the tip of my nose to make it narrower and maybe an alarplasty. Do you have any recommendation that does an awesome job on noses? I'm really scared of getting a botched job...

Good luck with your surgeries! Do you mind me asking what you will be getting done and at which clinics? :smile: