BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Does anyone have experience of transconjunctival orbital fat reposition to remove eyebags? I have just put down a deposit for July, but very nervous

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell me the normal prices for nose job and double eyelid surgery ( incision method)

Been contacted few clinics and i must say i am bit surprised over the cost of these operations!

"eyelid surgery will cost about 4950000 Korean won (approximately $4900)."

about the nose job
"And the price will be about 6800000 to 7800000 Korean won depends on difficulties of the surgery"

Am i the only one who thinks the prices are insanly high?? and also for international people who has to spend alot of money to get there.

That is definitely false for sure!!! Wtf
1. Double eyelid is normally around 1-2 mil krw
2. Nose job can be very varying...hard to say...depends what material you want to use and also do you only want to make the bridge higher, or also tip or also sides/alar and stuff. But I got quoted from some clinics are as follows: 2.75 mil krw and from another clinic 3.8 mil krw

Who have you been contacting?
The prices are ridiculous.

Eyelid should be around 1-2 mil, and nose is everything from 2-4 mil. (Can be more expensive, but then your case is really horrific and difficult)

I've never heard such stupid quotes before. Is is primary rhinoplasty?

Hi skinnypig,

Im going to do v-line, cheekbone reduction, full face fat graft, eyes and nose revision, and dimpes at Item :smile:

Chrisrtybb,
Are you doing all these in one operation? Were you able to find doctors in Item who are specialized and good in each procedure? Would you mind sharing the doctors here or PM me please?
I heard the recovery would be really tough so hope you are well prepared for that. Having some support system post op may be necessary in your case.
Good luck and pray for you!

I hope you are not doing all surgeries at the same time, you will find it very hard to breathe and the swelling will be very very bad :sad:

Yes it is like mini lipo but not enough to notice any change on the legs. I may meet Yumi on Monday!

That is insanely high. Even in America, the plastic surgeon in Beverly Hill charge lower price than that for eyelid and nose surgery.

Will you be having the nose and v-line/cheekbone done at different times? Because I heard that when your face swells up due to v-line it makes it very hard to breathe through your mouth, and getting your nose done means you won't be able to breathe through your nose either..

Anyway, I hope you have a safe operation! :smile: Please do keep us updated on your progress after you're feeling better!

Hi christybb,
Would you mind sharing your experience after the surgery is done? I also plan to go to korea when summer over and my case is similar to yours and ITeM is also in my list. I'm really worried about my nose revision :sad:
Thank you very much

Please don't go to these places that try to rip you off!!
Prices for double eye lid is 1-2mil max. Rhino (basic) starts at only 2.5m. course if you add alar, other work may be a bit more

The quotes you got are ridiculous, unreasonable and totally meant to rip you off!!

Pls don't get sucked. Such a ridiculous amount