BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

I am reading Asian nose job 3 from front to the back :smile: few from this forum did their surgery at dream Korea recently and reading some of the review i think not all came out as expected.
JW had a good review but the Dr are into natural nose so its not for me.
There are so much of information that i am so overwhelm :biggrin:
I hope i am able to choose a few and only decide after going for consultation.
I am doing my homework before going for my primary surgery.
I check VIP International Plastic Surgery, Line, Grand, JW and Dream website
I think VIP before and after look really good but using rib cartilage and expensive
Line before and after look nice too.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:smile: looking forward to read your review as i am new and doing my research before going for my primary surgery in Korea end of this year..

Hi needitdone,
I jus happen to check some before after picture of TLps yesterday and I love their outcome. I will also be flying to Seoul this September.
Can Kakao talk to me : Dreamii
:smile: anyway for the price U state, is it 3.2million won? Or 32 million won?
Thank :smile:

Really? Well, I did get one done in California (Bay Area), but I didn't really research before I went, and totally forgot about L.A. where I could of had better results. The work is not terrible, but definitely does not meet my expectation. So after that I researched about doctors in L.A., but they seem to have all kinds of reviews, and with everyone going to Korea on this forum, I'm thinking, I might as well if it's so good there. I did hear that pricing is cheaper in Korea, and the results seem to be better since I can choose a lot doctors. I guess the only thing is the airplane price, and staying in Korea.

Do you have any experience or know people who've done this in Korea instead of US? I just want to know relatively how much it would cost (Staying In Korea+Airplane ticket). I guess the surgery as well (Epi,lateral and double eyelid revision).

With that said, I do hear that people recommend Teium for eyes, but is there a list that has been made already? OR do you or anyone else reading this have any recommendation?

this is so well written about why big clinics are bad. thank you for this,

150 us dollars? for a CT scan? that is so expensive...

If I were you I wouldn't take any recommendation from anyone. A lot of the clinics know that this forum exists so there has been a series of promoters who come on to this forum and post a bunch of stuff.

I actually went from Cali to Korea to get my nose done in 2012. I ended up going for just tiplasty which at the time, I felt like was good enough for me. But ultimately, I've decided I want a more defined nose and am planning to go back for a revision later this year. Depends on where you're flying from but I booked my flight for under $1000 in 2012 and around $1300 this year. And hotel, I stayed at a little goshiwon for $20 a night right next to seocho station on the green line, which is actually walking distance from Seoul National University station and three subway stops from Apgujeong. It was a tiny little room but I had my own shower and sink so it was pretty convenient.

My surgery was definitely cheaper than it would have been at a local plastic surgeon's office. But then again, I felt much more comfortable going to Korea since I am Korean and can speak enough to get around. But I think a lot of forumers have no problem getting around even without knowing any Korean, so I guess it would be fine for you too.

As for Teuim, I was considering it myself but my friend told me it's not actually popular amongst locals. She's a white girl teaching English in Seoul, so she may not be the best resource but I've never seen a Teuim surgery review when I did blog searches on Naver so it may be true... :/ I don't know... So do your own research :smile:

Ugh. I've never seen a natural facelift! I don't know if there is such a thing.. Everyone's face looks like they've been lifted and stretched up. Gross.

Me and some people are going to korea in nov 1, u can join us and share experience tgt if u dont mind:smile:

Hello Sonia,

I went to Megan. Apparently quite a few singaporeans go to them. Patient before me only 15 years old. Lol.

Anyway I also have experience in Singapore and Korea. :smile: been doing up quite abit here n there and correcting along the way... what are u planning to do?

Yes. I do too just feel more comfortable because Korea is known for the surgeries, while I feel like some surgeons here are hit or miss. With that said, I sees that you brought up with clinics are known for to the foreigners and to the locals, which can be different. Would you mind directing me which clinics are good for eye surgeries and asian rhinoplasties?

My choice would be

LIFE Plastic Surgery
or
Pitangui

I find their prices reasonable. The problem is, i cant really find any reviews from these clincs.

Would I be able to enjoy and walk and see Korea under the recovery period? Or do i have to stay in the bed the next 4 days?? I asked my friend if he wants to join me, but i didnt say i was going for plastic surgery lol the thing is, its pretty unormal for a guy to do stuff like that where i come from :sad:

More like $100 for the CT and when I asked them for a copy of XRay too, they said $150. But I'm sure you can bargain on these as they only need to put it in a CD. I was in a rush, and I think having my own CT/XRay will be useful in the future, so didn't bother to bargain at all.

I had my tiplasty done at JW back in 2012. While my experience was very good, I think my result ended up looking... "too natural" to the point you really can't tell the difference between my before and after. So I'm going back for a revision. D:
Make sure you know what kind of result you want and have a realistic expectation of what kind of result is feasible.