BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

CT is three dimensional/multiple x rays, no? Shouldn't ct be even better and enough? Or are we talking about different stuff?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I can't. Namely because I don't even know which clinics would be best for even me.

All I know is Teuim was on my list, but I took it off because of HK Phooey's burn, their expensive pricing and the fact that they're not all that popular amongst locals.

You should really do your own research. It's your face, don't you want to be certain you're entrusting your surgeries to a doctor you can trust?

True. It seems as though people have different opinions to different clinic, and consulting with them or going through their websites do not give me a whole perspective of things. I feel like I need to rely on how many people go to certain clinic for certain procedure, if you get what I mean. I wonder why locals go to different clinics. Hmmm

Please empty your inbox as you have reached your max. Yes it's Dr Choi I was referring to.

If you search this forum there are already two extensive thread about those two clinics you mentioned.

It's advisable that you walked around to recur bruising even from day 1-2. However if you do any face related procedure the swelling will be very obvious, so people usually walk around with a mask. I don't think you should meet your friends if you don't want him to know.

Guys. I just contacted JW Plastic Surgery and asked about their pricing, and I don't know if this is case for many clinics, but it came out more than I expected. I don't know if this is because they think I'm foreign? ( I speak Korean and Korean). Although I'm still very interested in them, I may have to cross them off the list? Did anyone have problem like this as well? If so, which other clinics would you recommend. You can P.M. me as well. I'm looking into Teium now.

Nah its true. They are really expensive but they also have the right to be it.

- Only good reviews ( havent found a bad one yet)
- Very Famous both inside and outside Korea.
- After what I been reading. They do care about their patients
- They also have a good after - threatment program.
- And in the end. Very nice naturally results.

What did they quotes you?

Thanks, I also found these threads.
I think alot of weired stuff are going on at the LIFE clinic so i already cut it off from my list.

I let him know. Its just very difficult to say it. I just need 1 day in the bed then im hoping to be ready to see Korea:cool:

Hi hongkongphooey,
Did you mention that you got botox in Korea? Where did you go? I was told that it would be 900,000won - it seemed like a large amount! I hope that you're recovering from your surgery well!

Consultations at clinics confirmed! I'll be popping into Dream Medical, TLPS and The Line. Might see what Regen and View are like too.

I'm mainly interested in doing double eyelid surgery, cheekbone/zygoma reduction, botox for my masseter muscles and some kind of lipo for my jawline (not sure whether I want Power V Lifting or Acculift yet). Oh, and it's not really surgery but I'm getting my eyebrows done with Medinent at Wonjin Beauty.

Seriously getting so greedy now though! I think it's the wait. Now I'm along with all that I'm considering jaw reduction/mandibular surgery as well as fillers for my nose bridge and love band (aegyosal). Might do consultations for rhinoplasty and calf reduction too.

I think I'm getting too ambitious though D: Ugh 70ish days to go. I'm dying from the anticipation!

Hi ngalaxiee,

How are you scheduling your appointments? About 3-4 hours apart?

What are the weird stuff about LIFE are you referring to?