BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

ok, now this is scary, i am also planning on getting exactly what you got, is that really what i am going to be going thru for a very long time or even the rest of my life?! now im having second thoughts, i enjoy kissing way too much.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a hard recovery time, and full recovery takes AT LEAST 6 months if you're a fast healer. They weird tingling, numbness and stiffness takes forever to go away, but usually disappears completely over time.

It is a huge surgery and you have to be very patient and emotionally strong to go through it. Many experience some sort of post-surgery stress and/or mild depression because they are unaware of the recovery time and process. They start feeling like it will never heal, or that they have done something too stupid or drastic. So please ask any questions to your surgeon, google every detail and make yourself aware of what you're going to go through.

Everyone is always nervous after surgery and very aware of everything because it is a scary time sometimes, but don't make it too hard for yourself. Despite all this, I have never heard anyone who wasn't happy they went through all that, and end up so happy with the results that it was all worth it to them!

Thank you so much, I'm sure it's all worth it. I am planning to go to regen for my surgery, although they are pricey, but from what I researched, they are more safe, I always go for the surgeon not the price. So I think that helps me feel more comfortable about recovery.

Okay, as promised... B/a photos from a korean forum I frequent.

Please don't ask me where these girls went. I don't know. You're not allowed to post that information publicly on this forum so I'd have to individually message these girls. I don't have time to do that for everyone here.

Even if you don't know where they went, I'll write what they had done so you can get an idea of what kind of results are possible.

This girl did incisional double eyelid, medial epicanthoplasty, rhinoplasty (hump nose correction and probably implant and tiplasty), full face fat graft.