BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Gosh, I'm sorry to hear about your horrible experience with WonJin. How are your eyebrows looking? My mom had this procedure done to her eyes so it looks like she has eyeliner on all the time. But I didn't realize how expensive it is. I think she paid ~200,000KRW including free botox around her eyes for her crows feet. I'm sorry you got majorly ripped off :sad:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with ur surgeries!
May i know the hollow of cheek is caused by your cheekbone reduction? I'm deciding to get zygoma reduction but Im really scared of the result :sad:

With the recent news of Joan Rivers die while going under general anesthesia for a minor surgery emphasize the fact that any surgery is risky. You guys be safe and always put safety first when consider a clinic. You never know how your body going to react.

That does sound like a nightmare. I feel like I read someone else who had a bad experience here sometime last year. :sad: Their attitude towards you is infuriating.

[​IMG]

My eyes on day 3 (just took that photo on photobooth now). Still swollen and a tiny bit of bruising near the inner corners of my eyes.

[​IMG]

Ointment for scar and pills you eat with breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

[​IMG]

My first meal after surgery haha. $5!

[​IMG]

The changing room. You also come here to rest after your surgery. Sorry it's blurry, I didn't want the receptionist to catch me.

I just underwent angle reduction surgery, non incisional double eyelid surgery, Restylane for aegyosal and botox for my Masseter muscles.

Man when I came out of GA I felt like I had been through hell and back and was gonna die again! But anyway. Will write more in detail later when I'm not a mobile phone and look/feel like I've been suckerpunched 100x.

Oh wow im so sorry you went through that. I can totally understand your frustration as i've been in situations where I'm clearly in the right but the other party chooses to be unethical and do as they please simply because my money is already in their hands. I would have told them to go fu#k themselves and not paid the additional 100k.

Hrmmm you know i've always been advised against permanent make up solutions by my dermatologists as they suggest future pigmentation and skin changes can affect the result. My mother uses Henna Tattoos for her eyebrows which are semi permanent. They work quite well for her :smile:

Thanks for the support and suggestions, everyone. You all rock! I will definitely go research those alternative you guise posted :smile:

Meanwhile...swelling of the eyes has gone UP! But that's to be expected. I do have sensation in my lips and the skin around my jaw so that's good~ and there isn't much pain at all, just some little throbbing once in a while.

I'm sleeping from hour to hour. I think I'm just going to sleep until I can't sleep anymore or until morning hits and I will be going home. Staying in the clinic rules. I have people change my ice packs for me and all I do is sleep haha.

Things are getting so difficult...I keep regretting getting this surgery. It wasn't too painful, but now it's getting there and I've got a headache too argh.

Mainly sad because I'm alone here in Korea and it's very hard not to get upset thinking about my family and friends back in the uk. Sigh.

Hope I get strong enough soon to go out and distract myself from it all! But it's only day two so shouldn't be so hard on myself in terms of healing.

Hi ngalaxiee,
Hope you doing alright.. Just don't stress yourself too much.. Try to relax and the few days forward will pass by fast.
Why you getting upset after surgery, is it because of the brow tattoo or angle reduction surgery?