BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Thanks for sharing~! It seems to be good results, not too crazy, but you can definitely tell a difference.

ngalaxiee - about swelling, it seems that is still pretty normal. It's still within a week. Everyone experiences different swelling. Are you sleeping upright? Going out and walking around enough? I don't think you need to worry though, one day very soon I think you will suddenly notice a big decrease in swelling.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where have you done your surgeries at?

Hopefully! I'm going to be drinking pumpkin juice as much as possible now. Literally like it's my life source. And oh maybe it's the sleeping. I slept upright for about four days...but then my back really started to ache so I slept a little lower. Maybe it's that. Thanks!

You only did them a week ago? Please wait! You need to give your body a break from the anesthesia!

Hi strawberrymint8, I am going from 18/10/14 to 28/10/14 for revision rhino and I have beauty forever, semin, dream, and item on mind.

The swelling takes about 3 months to fully disappear, at least 1 month to look somewhat less noticeable. and trust me on this, whatever eyelid height u have now it will decrease by 80%. Mine was Caucasian like thick parallel lids after surgery, 3 months later it is hidden and barely visible, now looking at revision. sigh..

If u r self conscious try wearing a cap or a thick frame glasses to hide it, there should be tons of those in the night market :smile:

Hi TrollTrain,
I have also short listed 365mc for lipo. Did u have any progress since your last post?

Are you sure though? I've seen recovery pictures where people's swelling has pretty much disappeared by the end of the first week. A week just passed for me and they're still FREAKING high and I look monstrous. Plus, I had non-incisional, which is supposed to be the easiest to heal from.

OMG I'm actually going to cry from all this.

Don't panic, ngalaxiee! That's how I felt after my double eyelid surgery, too - my eyes looked like 2 sausages for at least 2 months, and I was super depressed. Are you icing it, walking around, and drinking pumpkin juice?