BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gahee, the consultant, can email in English. She just can't speak the language.

Hi,
I've been a silent reader for a while now.
I'm planning to get my hooked nose done in October.
So far I had consultations at BK (5500, not even worth the consultation, off my list), ChungdamU, TL and Hershe.
ChungdamU was okay, but on kakao they charged 250mWon (2500dollars) and when I was there in person it was almost 5000! TL was okay too, they charged 4400. Hershe gave me the cheapest price and I have to say the doctor was very friendly !
Some of them said I need a silicone implant and some said I dont need it. So...I don't know if I should go for silicone or not.
Dream, View, Human, Korea and Life are on my list to get consultations with.

Does anyone have experiences with some of the clinics mentioned?
And is anyone staying in Seoul for a longer time and is planning to get a rhinoplasty in the mid/end of October? Feel free to send me a PM :biggrin:

hi Makeover,
thanks for the info, I guess i will take the bus as well, please share your picture through msg, I 'd love to see them
oh by the way do you need to get some kind of paper after the surgery said you had plastic surgery for when you go through custom in your country when you return?

You can email them in english . Gahee is the one who reply to you . When r u planning to do your sergery?

Not for another two years because of my braces situation. I'm going in 2016 right after I get my braces off. Just doing research ahead of time so I know exactly what I'm getting myself into :smile: When are you planning to go?

Hi everyone

Braun replied to me! It took them less than a day, however I didn't check until now. They replied in English unexpectedly (I asked them in Korean+English)... O_O

"Hi. thank you for your consultation

The price of eyelid ptosis operation is 1 million won.

The price of augmentation and corrective rhinoplasty is 3 million won.

If you have any question, please contact us again.

Have a nice day, bye~
"

I'm not sure if the price for eyes includes the actual double lid surgery itself since most clinics charge extra for ptosis if I'm right. I THINK I sent a picture of my eyes to them? Which is why they must have suggested ptosis... (Bad memory lol but I just checked and apparently I didn't send them a pic..) Anyway if that's for double eyelid surgery AND ptosis... heck, that's about 1mil won cheaper than what other clinics have quoted me (Life quoted me 1.5mil for natural adhesion + 600~650,000 for ptosis)

Also, I should have asked them more specifically for tiplasty and alarplasty since that's what I want for myself. I guess $3million is just the average for a nose procedure. Which is higher than Life but not by much (2.5~2.75mil)

Since I simplified down my English when I messaged them, I'm gonna try and send another more detailed message now.

You can only edit your posts after a specific number of hours after posting it. After that limited time expires, you can't edit it anymore. Perhaps you can contact the mod?

Hi! I had a consult at Opera for DES back in May. It's a boutique clinic so it's smaller and caters to locals. I thought the interior was very clean and modern, like most clinics in Gangnam. They're popular for creating really dolly eyes, but the surgeon I spoke with recommended a natural fold in my case. He took his time to explain that a high crease would create sausages, and I appreciated the fact that he didn't try to sell me other procedures like epi or ptosis. Their prices are competitive, I think, and the consultant is veryyy willing to negotiate! They had a special promo for non-incisional DES + epi for around $900 USD so I'm sure you could drive it down even more if you don't need epi. Hope this helps :smile: