BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

I wasn't able to find them on KakaoTalk for some reason. Do you know if they have an email I can contact them at? Thanks :smile:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omfg, when I read your post I had a flashback for when I went to korea. Do I never stepped foot inside romian but I know tht it is right by hangman station, exit 11 or 10 I think. It should be easy to find if you know where gangnam station is

Haha, that's funny! I hope thats a good thing? Yeah..It looks pretty easy to find on a map but thanks for confirming that and giving me the address haha..thats helpful (: Was it a whole building or a section of a building? I don't know where Gangnam station is but I hope I'll learn when I go..

Hey guys, I have question about lower eyelid surgery for wrinkles. I have deep set wrinkles under my eyes that are visible no matter if I open or close my eyes, I was wondering if lower blepharoplasty will be able to eliminate it? But I know usually people do lower eye surgery to get rid of excess fats that cause eye bags, but in my case, would I be putting fats in to get rid of the wrinkle? That kind of seems like fat grafting, but looking at the fat graft forum it seems that results aren't long lasting but I would like permanent results, so botox is also not something I'm considering. Its so sad because I'm only in my early 20s but ever since I was really young I've had undereye wrinkles, just that now I'm older its gotten too deep to ignore. Pretty double eyelids won't matter if I have deep wrinkles undereyes. Is lower blepharoplasty something I should consider, if not what should I do? thanks for your input!

My eye is similar to the photo attached except I'm Asian

Personally I don't think the eye in the photo looks bad with the wrinkles in fact they seem more like natural folds that a lot of people have under their eyes, they are hardly noticeable when you look at someone's face. I don't know if lower blepharoplasty would help but blepharoplasty can make your under eyes hollow so if you don't have excess fat or skin in that area it's probably not indicated.
Fat graft or fillers is sometimes used but the skin around the eyes is thin so you may risk unaesthetic bumps forming and being so close to the eye I read blindness can be a risk if filler or fat gets in the veins that lead to the eyes. The chances for that are probably low through.
If it really bothers you you should ask a doctor that specializes in that area.

it wasnt a whole buding, its rare to find a ps clinic that has its own building DAPRS,ID and BK have their own buildings. Roian definately does not have its own building, its more like small subsecton of a building I remember now, it is right here by exit 11. it looked like it was on the 1st floor

hi guys, this is dreamii. i had my surgery journey last year ( nose revision, jaw reduction and full face fat graft) and i come back for sharing. it will take bit more time to write all but just check my thread often.
sorry for that.
any other specific info, inbox me or chat to me in Kakao. id: dreamii

Thanks for the info. That's good to know.

Putting pricing aside, is it recommended to perform 3 different surgery (eye, nose and breast augmentation) with 3 different doctors from different clinics if I only had 14 days in Korea? Reasons because every doctor had their own forte.