BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hey guys and girls :P so i emailed around and requested some help on plastic surgery companies, this is what i got and i want to hear your opinion. :P I feel that some companies are charging me alot more than i should be but i could be wrong ofcourse.

I'll start:
1) YK surgery
ASO + genioplasty --> 13000 usd
Angloplasty (AKA the vline ) --> 4000 usd

He also told me rhino is not recommended with ASO because of breathing problems.

2) JK plastic surgery
1) V-line angle reduction + chin reduction: 13,500,000 KRW
2) Osteotomy + Alar Reduction: 6,750,000 KRW or more

3) Zeah Dental Hospital
you need to take mandible angle reduction (long curved v-line) & chin surgery
your protrusive mouth can be corrected by wearing brace
surgery cost is 10,000,000 KW estimately

4)Cooki
Vline + chin forward --> estimated 10000 usd.

5)Banobagi
For the effective result, we suggest you the face contouring surgery for your cheekbone, jaw,and front chin to have smother and smaller face and nose surgery for define image.
The average price for face contouring is 18,000,000 KRW
The average price for Rhinopalsty is 6,050,000 KRW

Holy mother of god they gave me everything :biggrin:

6)Regen
The cost for V-line surgery is about 11,000,000KRW, Rhinoplasty is about 4,500,000~6,600,000KRW also we recommend you to get Anterior segmental osteotomy 13,200,000~16,500,000KRW.

7) ID hospital
vline starts at 10 million won
rhino at 5 million won

So my questions are , are these prices market conform or too high (foreigner price?)? Which are the best clinics and which do i absolutely have to avoid? I heard ID isn't any good? Did it change lately?

Surgery will probably in 2-3 years from now (need to gather a bit of the funds).

Hope to strike off ASO though and do it at my parents costs here in my home country. :biggrin: Allready booked orthondontic to check my mouth :smile:

Thanks

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YK is about right. If Zeah's price includes the braces, then it's a pretty good price.

The rest are overcharging you by between 20-100%. I'd avoid ID. It's pretty much the epitome of the cookie cutter plastic surgery factory stereotype. And their before and after photos are super photoshopped.

ID is botch factory. Never go there, terrible results, never seen a good one from them. Their prices are stupid too, along with JK.
Rhino Should be around 4k.

• 2 months later...
Hey!
Does anyone know what some of the best allround clinics are in Seoul? I'm pretty much doing a full face transformation but I don't know which ones are at least pretty good at everything (I know that I can also do them at seperate clinics but I want to do it all in one trip). Most clinics are good at rhino and not good at facial contouring or the other way around. So does anyone know which one(s) would be the best? I was thinking of Girin, HerShe, TL or JK but I really don't know.

Personally I don't recommend doing one stop shop surgeries. Eyes and nose are very tricky to do. Takes expert skill and workmanship. Unlike liposuction or breast lift, eyes and nose are exact science. It's hard to find a doctor who is good at both. for eyes i recommend Dr kwon bong sik of Teuim clinic in Gangnam.

Aaaahh OK. But then I can't do it all in one trip or can I? I want to do it within 3 or 4 weeks.

Best to do rhinoplasty first. THEN eyes. Why, because the nose will affect the epicanthal fold of your eyes. I haven't had a nose job, but FOR eyes, all you need is 7 days downtime. I did eyelid surgery and took a flight the same afternoon. Probably not the smartest of decisions, but I really preferred recuperating at home.

For more invasive surgeries like jaw reduction or cheekbone restructuring, I don't think you should attempt to combine that with any other surgery.

hi...this is the first time i post anything after being a silent reader for quite some times
for anyone who is looking for lipposuction/double eyelid non incsion ...i'll recommended vera clinic based on my personal experiance.
infact i just got back from korea few days a go..
i'm still recovering after doing lippo in several part of my body..and move the fat to my boobs...
And dr yoon is really doing a good job on me and my daughters( shes doing double eyelid non insicion)
but prepared using lots of explaination and picture to point what you wants as dr yoon speak little english...but hes really2 nice and not pushy/force you doing unnecesary procedure that you dont need.
believe me i got soo many experiance with several crazy clinic around gangnam..that quota crazy price and crazy procedure that you actually don't need at all.And the best part is their price incredible reasonable
I'm not promoting the clinic..i paid for all my procedure and my daughter
i just think hes really nice and doing a very damm good job so i wants to share my experiance with whoever needs the same procedure as i did.
its a very small clinic that cater mostly to korean ppl...so i think i'm the only overseas patient there(at least for a week hahaha...while i'm there)
he's the only dr there so you don't have to worry about switching dr during operation.
thats what i like the best.
and he always control your recovery personally...believe me its rare in korea....from my past experiance.
i think i have to stop...hahaha...this is too long ..any question fell free to ask me

m
maybe because its not a well known clinic?....ppl tends to go to a well known place by thinking well known place=good as many ppl go there so it must be good( i think...i used to think that way too.. but not anymore as i found in the hard way from my experiance...)

Hi lovely ladies,
I am 56 years old and would like to correct the aging problem. Has anyone have any knowledge/experience/reviews of these 2 procedures? What clinic to go for? Please help me out, thank you very much in advance.
1.Fat Grafting to remove the mouth corner crease (down).
2. removing the eye bag under eyes.