BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

hey qri,
i also had rhino recently, would u mind exchanging pics how ur tip lookd before&after? do u still have kakaotalk?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting... Thank you for sharing and good luck on your recovery. :smile: I'm guessing we have to go to your blog to read your experience. D you plan to put photos up?

Hey, I'm going to Korea in second half of Jan. Actually found a lovely and spacious place to stay for less than $50pp per night if anyone wants to share with me. Plus it'd be great to have company and someone to share this journey with. Because I'm going by myself so that's quite daunting.

As for myself, I am getting jawline reduction (mandible) which is quite simply compared to the multiple surgeries a few of us here are getting. Contacted Zoe recently regarding translation - so I'm heading to consultations at EverM, Regen and DA. Does anyone know what the price point is for these clinics for mandible? Hoping I don't spend more than 5m won.

Also, what is your feedback regarding Zoe. I've read great things about her but I'm still a bit worried, you know since every other place talks about translator commission...

But if anyone is going around mid Jan til late Jan, I will be there with accommodation to share! :smile:

Btw, I was going to do calf surgery with Dr Park at Oz but had a weird feeling with him doing mandible at the same time. So I'm waiting a little more for calf reduction plus I've been in contact with Dr Jong from Taipei for calf surgery and its about $2k AUD cheaper... still researching more for that if anyone has any insights!

I'll be in Korea in December for my eyes (and nose/fat graft)... Please keep us all updated on your experience! :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

When of Dec will you be there ? I ll be there from 3 Dec to 13 Dec

I'm considering going in late Jan/ early Feb for rhino but I haven't even decided what clinic to go to.

I'm going to dread going back to work afterwards because I have "workplace mothers" that notice when I lose or gain a few pounds.

i do but i don't really use it anymore since i'm not in korea!

i haven't decided if i'll share pictures yet, maybe. if i do it won't be for another 3-6 weeks until more swelling is down

I've been wanting plastic surgery for years now, and I'm finally going to get it done next March! I've been researching and lurking here for a long time and I've decided to go with JW. I'm planning on getting my eyes and nose done...their a little pricey though so depending on the total cost I might just go with eye surgery. I'm so excited and scared, but I want this really bad. I don't know if I'm the only one, but I'm not even worried/scared about the pain just the results.

Consider going in the second two weeks of Jan because that's when I'd be there. I'm from Sydney as well! :smile: It'd be pretty cool to meet there and share support each other! It's my first time in Korea for surgery so I'm quite nervous. Let me know!

I've done heaps of general research but haven't gotten to my list yet - it keeps changing. I'm considering hiring a translator for it to visit some Korean clinics that don't cater to Westerners.

And regarding your "workplace mothers" - that must be so annoying you poor thing. I'd imagine I'd just snap, burst out in tears and tell them to leave me alone LOL

I did a bit of stalking (haha) and see you've done fillers. Were you at your current job when this happened? How'd you handle the change last time?

I understand =)
How bad is ur swelling? Which parts are especially swollen?
I just my sutures off today, my tip is pretty swollen...tbh i look like a camel =/

Bad news, I asked my boss and the earliest she can give me leave is March 2015 :/

Yeah, I had dissolvable fillers on my bridge and tip because I was living with my parents who wouldn't approve of rhino. I had no job at the time, just uni. My nose was so much bigger when I got home that day but none of my family noticed LOL.

I'm considering OZ for rhino because they're so cheap and they have english docs. I want to avoid translators if possible.

noitsyou,
When it comes to choosing the doctor for your procedure, please consider the doctor's skill over the price. For now, you would feel good about saving some $$ but you would spend double that amount to have the revision later.
About the translator issues, most of clinic have in-house translator so you shouldn't worry too much about it.

When of Dec will you be there ? I ll be there from 3 Dec to 13 Dec[/QUOTE]
HI guys,

I am flying from SIngapore to seoul. Am planning to do V-line surgery and ptosis correction in this Decemeber between 16th to 28th.

Is anybody in seoul during the DEcember period? I am going alone and it would be nice to have friends to hung out with....

Plan to consult DAPRS, teuim . But ideally I would like to do both V-line and ptosis in one clinic so I have to consult both clinics before I decide.

Anyone has experience with V-line at AT clinic?

Hey! I'll be in Korea at the same time! From December 19 to 29 :biggrin: