BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

You're right, revision rhino is something to avoid. It's hard to judge skill from the few before and after photos. Some of them seem photoshopped. And I'm sceptical of reviews that could be fake.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive just read your blog!! Cant wait to see your updates. Hope u r doing well! I havent heard much about LIfe PS but after reading your review ive put them on my go to list! My korean friend recommended me her top 3 ps clinics (her grandpa is actually a plastic surgeon so I trust her opinion) --- LS plastic surgery, Bandoeye and Mega Plastic surgery. I've tried to look for infos n review about them but seem cant find anything ~_~ Does anyone of u have a korean friend and maybe can help me to ask about the clinics mentioned above? That wud a great help!! Im planning to go to Korea this Oct to hv my rhino revision and eye revision. So far im considering TLPS, Darps, JW and Dream.. And maybe Girin and April31!

Hi Noitsyou, I'm going to Seoul early Feb, too ... I'll have 2-jaw surgery, genioplasty and cheekbone reduction; I'm still doing some research and contacting several clinics ... :smile: we can keep in touch

I'm going in March now but seeing as I have more time to save up, I'm considering 2 jaw or breast surgery. What clinics are you considering for 2 jaw?

Hi Lightyear,

I am in Germany studying as well! I am thinking of going to Korea to do a V-line surgery in December. Could you share with me your thoughts, and how was the post-op experience like for you??

Super danke!!

Hey! great to hear that you are there in Dec as well! What clinics are you planning to consult and what procedures do you have in mind? Have you already settled in for accomodations?

I do not know how to do a private msg to you though... :sad:

Hi guys,
After discussing time with JK, and we found that there was some misunderstanding between me and JK too. Finally, Dr Kim from JK confirmed to do revision for me. So i flew to Seoul from 22 to 29 August, and JK provided the hotel for me as well. Yeah, i really had nice experience wz JK's services again.
The result after the revision is good and quite natural up to this stage, i got little swelling cuz JK give to all the patient free facial laser everyday to reduce the swelling. The staff and nurse is super gentle and nice. I probably will come back JK next year for fat graft.

Hey :smile:

Yeah sure, do you have kakaotalk?

I'm thinking of Everm and DAPRS... but it seems I have to come there in person to know the truth.... info and experience shared in the forum seem very advertising... and Everm... they quoted me a very high price for 2-jaw... like 20 million (What the ****!!!!!)

Hi Robin ren ren,

I think they mean 20 million won which is an equivalent of about 20 thousand dollars. Also a forumer here got hers for 18k and that's including some other procedure cheekbone or mandibular if I m not mistaken. From my research everm is one of the cheaper ones.

I hope so ... because my case is not severe and that price is really beyond my means!!! :sad:

but the price is on the increase... of course, compared to factories like ID and BK, Everm is a good choice .. so I think those of us who want to have surgery had better have it soon or else things are gonna get more expensive in time.

Jaw surgery is really big surgery.... please think it through and consult some Drs in your own country first. If, according to what you said, your case is not severe, I think most Drs will be against it. It's a risky surgery after all.

I thought about it once but my dentist end up talked me out of it.

There are actually many other non-invasive options out there to correct some facial issues. Think twice.

Yea, surgical cost is increasin. Doesn't really help with Korean won getting stronger too.. Just curious how did everyone pay for their 2 jaw? I m thinking of Telegraphic transfer once the surgery is confirmed. not quite sure whether the clinics will accept that..