BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

congrats on your surgeries!

you're lucky to see results so early in. 1 week post-op they basically looked the same to me, but then i had to get the stitches from my lip removed and that made them swell. right after they went down, at two weeks post op i had to get stitches removed from my mouth cause of my chin implant and that caused them to swell again lol....

i'm 1 month post op now and i can finally notice results. i can't wait to see what they look like in another 1-2 months.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just done cheeckbone and mandible reduction. This is the big mistake in my life . Why I am so stupid. After I woke up, so painful and in my mind I though if in my whole life have this pain , I choose the way die better. Live with this pain or I have to leave my husband and my little son, this life ? I am better now but still painful. I'm not sure how many percent the pain I will have in my whole life, but I am sure I never happy with my health like before surgery ... So sad ....wish time could go back...

I am so sorry you are suffering. I know it's awful now, but faces/heads heal pretty quickly and you'll feel a lot better soon. I had two reconstructive eye surgeries 8 yrs ago and for they took a graft from the inside of my mouth that went wrong and they burned the whole roof of my mouth. It was all raw and torn. I was in agony for a couple of days and could only eat soft, tasteless food for weeks. Eating must feel like torture for you now. But it gets better, I promise. Day by day, it gets better. Take care.

Hi when did you get your surgery done? I wish u had a speedy recover

@tigervt2006

Sorry to hear you are in pain, Hang in there. It will get better. Right now you are feeling the post ps blues. I feel like crying within an hour when i reach my hotel after my ps even I am not in pain. Go for a walk helps! it will distract you. If you are unable to sleep don force yourself to, otherwise you will get more irritated and end up more moody.

I'd 2 separated surgeries in Seoul. First was eyes and nose revision, followed by a fat graft touch up.

Each and every time I woke up after surgeries, I felt worse than the previous 3 times of surgeries I'd when I was here. I felt so weak and dizzy. Maybe because my body was already not doing very well.

And the worse part, everyday I woke up not seeing my looks getting any better or improving on recovery, now 18 days post op. It really got me very depressed and started worrying about stuffs I can't foresee. Like will I look more prettier than before or will I look worse??!

I cannot imaging all these stuffs going inside my head time to time. And I got stares from on-lookers. It kinda make me more depressed and moody.

Maybe something else was in my mind, I cannot distracted myself from it even by constant shopping and walking around everyday. It didn't help at all.

And I tell myself what I've been doing all these while? Spending so much of my hard-earn money on all these. What have got for myself....

You are so right,the doctors kept trying to get me to wear 325 ccs and I kept saying no,BIGGER BIGGER lol. It was go big or go home. Honey this surgical bra is no joke. I feel like its breaking my ribs and I feel like at any minute these implants can slide right out, never have I ever worn a bra this tight and I cannot go through a whole day without loosening it some. honestly though the nose was a breeze.True the 1st week I couldn't breathe through my nose because they shoved cotton inside it but I breathed through my mouth. That part was ok. Thanks for admiring me but honestly would never have done this if it wasn't for this forum, you guys gave me the courage and the reason im so descriptive with my updates s to give other people courage to let them know that yes they an do it too. Yes its scary as hell and yes it requires some deep soul searching but if you're fed up enough you will do what you gotta do

Ill give it time and I hope zI get the results I wnt. This just takes patience. Im just happy im starting to look normal again. I feel like the swelling has gone down significantly faster now than the first time around. Maybe its because these surgeries aren't as major as the 2 jaw and v line

Thanks but I think I still have swelling,especially on the lips. It just healing very well this time around.. Good for you though, I hope you achieved the results you were looking for

Ive been there especially the first time I did the surgeries I felt like fugly person and I was extremely depressed just like you are. Just hang in there, recovery is a long hard process but I promise you there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Now those onlookers you are talking about I understand. I remember walking down the street and having people point from the skyscrapers or even right in front of me and laugh but you know what put it this way. You live a continent away from them so its not like you have to see them everyday. Just keep on keeping on

I now the pain sucks, it makes you second guess yourself and you]re probably thinking (Was it really worth it". But you know whats funny, after you wake up there's no going back so each day the pain will slowly go away and the prettier you will start to emerge itself

I agreed with Makeover. To be honest, nothing can be undone once decision is made. So Just stay positive :smile: and I'm sure you will be prettier and feel better from day to day. Relax and it will help your healing process too.
Take care

Hi Girls.

I am newbie on the forum and have been reading a lot of threads about the clinics and doctors in Seoul.THX for all the great info!

I am just wondering whether anyone of you have a copy of the list of a member Mari that has been mentioned a couple of times with research done on Korean clinics? Not sur what the content is but seems interesting and would be great to read through.