BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im new to purse forum!
Anyway, just letting you guys know that I'll be visit South Korea for rhino, eyelids and fat grafting and staying there for 10 days... 2 weeks to go and counting.. very exciting...
Will keep you guys posted on how it all goes!

Hi guys,

Just wanted to post here to let you all know that I am going to Korea in the last week of September to get calf muscle reduction surgery! I am super excited and all! I've already book my flight ticket and hotel and surgery! I am a fairly skinny girl and short. 5'2 and 100 lbs but my calves are very muscular that I just look weird! I will post pictures of my calves before and after :smile:

So excited xD

Oh hi there.
I also booked my flight and hotel last week of September but mostly clinics will be closed for Korean thanksgiving.
Did you book with your clinic yet?
I went to consult with Dr park n 365mc for calf reduction but they said I cant do it.
I had botox injected at view instead and now have sharp pain from time to time.
Keep us posted with pics if you can ;)
I know many girls in my group who dream to have this procedure done.
Good luck

Yes I have already booked my clinic! I am going to Oz Clinic with Dr Park! I actually flew to Korea in May to have a consultation in person and he suggests he can remove up to about 1-2cm from my calves. My left calf is actually thicker than my right calf so he will remove a little more from my left than my right.

What do you mean by 365mc?

Oh, I see :smile:
Can I ask why they said they could not perform on you? So you opt with Botox and now have sharp pain from time to time, is this temporary or permanent?

Hi Everyone, I am new to the forum and have a few question.

I am planning to go to SK for double eye lid surgery and Bariatric Surgery and got a few question.

Have anyone heard of Seoul Sky Hospital / Seoul Surgery hospital? This is one of the 2 place that I can find for Bariatric Surgery, the other being 365mc but they only have lap band. I am a bit worry since they seem to have multiple names. Anyone know other location?

I will like to have some advice on which surgery I should have first. I plan to stay around 2-3 weeks and all the response said there will be no issues in having both surgery, but each side said it's "better" to have their particular surgery done first.

On one hand, Bariatric Surgery is a major surgery compare to the double eyelid surgery and have more risk for complication. But on the other hand, i just need the Bariatric Surgery to not screw up, whereas any difference in the double eyelid surgery will be literally quite noticeable.

IMHO TPF is usually a constant stream of current beauty seekers who are still searching for treatment. People who have completed treatment usually move on from the forum, with the exception of some users.

You might want to follow up directly with past users who were discussing bariatric surgery. From a quick search I noticed theTrollTrain was discussing treatment last year.

Sorry if this was some what late, but do not go to Pitangui!!!
The main doctor there is not suitable to be a doctor (just because he may have met Hillary Clinton, does not make him a responsible doctor). Not only did he ruined my eyes, I have to travel back to Korea again to fix my eyes back to my original eyes in another clinic.

This Pitangui Doctor will dismiss you entirely if there is a problem. And so many people had their eyes ruined by this irresponsible doctor!!!

If you want to know my story please read my post here at #696:
#

I haven't emailed or had any communication nor first hand experience with Wonjin so this is only based on what I've found during my research. But based on what I have found, I would highly suggest you not going there. I'll provide you with links I've found:

1. User WishingStar posted her experience on this thread #880. She got eyelid surgery and well... you should just read it.

http://www.pchmeetings.com/docs/configuration.php?aid=442446&link=/plastic-surgery-and-cosmetic-procedures/plastic-surgery-clinics-korea-read-1st-post-before-864175-59.html

2. Miyake posted on her Facebook that a Korean patient died after a face surgery. Apparently it's well known that shadow doctors are common there and the doctor you have the consultation with is not the same doctor that performs surgery on you and you probably won't even know who the doctor that performed surgery on you is. Anyway, you can read her post here:

https://www.facebook.com/ngmiyake/posts/608343722627810

3. This article basically says Wonjin ruined a Chinese foreigner's face.

http://www.china.org.cn/china/2015-03/25/content_35148327.htm

Anyway, just do your research. Even if people are saying these things, no one can be absolutely sure how true it is as things you read online are often fabricated, exaggerated or just subjective. As for me, I'm definitely staying away from them.

Hello everyone ^^ lurker on this thread/sub forum.

I'll be heading to South Korea first week of October from US before heading to Shanghai for business and stopping back by Oct 26.
I'm Korean so I usually do the consultation in Korean.

Last time I only consulted at Ruby (mostly for fillers and questions about face contour) and Cinderella clinic in Gangnam.

This time around I will be going back to Cinderella to get a better quote as well as Re-on Plastic surgery.

My main goals are for slimming the jaw line and contemplating on the pros and cons of a "quick/soft cheekbone reduction" or a 3D cheekbone reduction.