BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone had information on JK Plastic Surgery. I've been looking at their website and instagram pages and I'm pretty impressed with their work and the services they provide during your stay. I can't seem to find reviews of them on PF, so I'm thinking they might be more popular with the locals rather than with foreign patients (even though some of their advertising lends itself to foreigners). Anyhow... I really like how this young lady's revision rhinoplasty turned out...

upload_2019-1-15_15-24-47.png

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone :smile: I am from the states and will be going to Seoul late March. I am looking for the best and safest out there who specialize in Calf Reduction/Resection, Breast Augmentation (tear drop implant), and Lip Fillers. I have done my research but I would like to hear what you guys think. Please let me know your recommendations for any clinics or doctors. I'd really appreciate it :heart:

Hey when are you coming? I’m here till last week of march. Just had my surgery with doctor Park and he is fantastic.! I’m very swollen and a lot of pain specially getting out of bed. I’m bored too. When do you arrive?

Last week of March! Will be having surgery with him too! How's your experience so far?? I saw your pics, do you have before pics? Has the swelling gone down at all?

I'm trying to find more info on JK Plastic Surgery also. Has anyone gotten a procedure done there? They seem to make the top 5 list on some review boards but not many reviews by patients.

The only information I have found so far on JK is their YouTube channel and Misooda... I think one of their consultants did a video for YouTube and left a review with pics on Misooda, and you can see her in some JK footage for their advertising... Other than that, the only other things that are being said is that JK is pretty safe.