BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am planning to go either in Feb if work allows or latest April. Planning for rhio, double eye lid and maybe fat graft.
Have you short listed any clinics and what procedure you want to do?

I thought it was Grand the asterisks where the same number as the letters in the name “*****”..a hint maybe? I feel so sorry for her, I hope she and her parents get the justice they deserve~ Grand has been responsible for a few incidences like this, and they should either step up or shove out.. And stop putting profit over patients!!

Hey Flawn~

I haven't gotten a chin implant (but Banobagi suggested it with vline, but that's another story xD), I can try to help answer your question about materials though..

Silicone and goretex are the most common materials for chin implants and also the most simplest method. Several (2~4) incisions are made intraorally (inside your mouth under your bottom lip) and the implant, which has been resized or modified to fit and suit that area is implanted in,on or under your chin on or against the bone. Sometimes surgeons remove part of the bone to make the implant fit in better.

The second method is cutting the bottom of the bone on the chin and moving it forward and fixes it in the desired position. This is seen as the most natural looking method.

Hope I helped :smile: What are you thinking of getting done Flawn, if I may ask?

Hi makeover, I'm new to forum and I wanted to ask you about your jaw surgery and v line. I'm thinking about getting both done at once but wanted to know what clinic you went to, how much was the cost, did you have trouble breathing post op, how long did the procedure take (about 7 hours for jaw and vline?)if you don't mind sharing. You can also email me at [email protected] if you like. I'm nervous about doing this big procedure in December

So after lurking in this forum for over 3 months reading about plastic surgery. I've finally decided to unlurk.

I've booked my flight to Korea from December 15th - December 30th for rhinoplasty. My mom will be coming with me to make sure I don't faint on the street or something.

I've contacted JW, VIP, Item, Banobagi and Dream to make an appointment for consultation. So far only JW, VIP and Item have gotten back me.

Currently really leaning towards JW because of reviews and their super efficient response speed. ^_^

If you're interested in reading in entirety her review including consultation, you should look at her profile and look at posts she's made in the past. They're very detailed and have helped me so much!! :smile:

I don't know much about rhino but in regards to clinics not replying to you, you can give them a call. I don't know about you but its included in my phone plan and I've gotten appointments on the spot each time! It's quite easy if you look up how to dial online.

Hi Taraunnie, thx for the reply :smile:

I initially wanted a nose surgery to 'fix' my chubby face.
Turned out doctors recommend chin implant instead of nose. They believe my face looks full and nose looks shorter due to my short chin.
I only want to have a balance face as (i think) my face looks not that bad to begin with. lol

Anyway, is it true that silicone is better than gore tex? based on my online research, goretex may shift. And is it true external approach is better than internal? from what I read, internal approach has higher chance of infection.

Hi!! A grp of us are going in dec. i will be going on 16 dec - 31 dec. we have a grp chat for dec. if u wanna kakao me :smile: cherieahcherie