BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

I just read it from Wonjin's canthoplasty page.

http://wonjinbeauty.com/index.asp?inc=face/Canthoplasty&view=02

Probably depends on what technique the clinic uses. None of the clinics seem to go into much detail.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, those look expensive. Is there a way to translate that over to USD? I would also like to know the difference between v-line and mini-v. I've been thinking of getting it done for a while and I don't have a high tolerance for pain so if you find out let me know!

Hey tuneup, sounds like you're getting a lot done. Can you post up before/after pics after you're finished and let me know which clinic you decided on and their affordability. I am really interested in the forehead and facial fat grafting as well as nose, eye bag removal and v-line surgery. (calf surgery too I hate my thick calves) I heard that you can lose your facial fat sometimes and that kinda makes it not worth it for me because if I spend a lot of money on something I'd like it to be more permanent.

Thanks so much for your honesty. I really appreciate this kind of information. I'm also a pushover and I don't like to ask the hard stuff because I'm afraid I'm starting trouble or being negative, but you're right. It's my face and I can ask hard/daring/tough questions because I'm the one who has to live with the face. I'll just do what you say and research a lot and write notes. Thanks for the tips! Espeically with bargaining it down! I'd love to see some before/after pics.

Thanks for your reply tuneup :smile:
I decided not to fo it eventually

Hi everyone i just got back from korea a week ago. This is my second time in seoul for facial contouring consultations. Finally i got my surgery done by the end of oct but decided not to do zygoma reduction . My concerns are my chubby cheeks area ; im not sure if its fat or sagging and my wide mid face (cheeckbone )i dont have 45* angle protruding just wide.. So far i visited almost 10 clinics for 2trips
First time in August i visited Dream /white dental clinic /everm . Second time was last month i visited around 7 clinics . I will talk about my visit in aug first :smile:

Dream ( i rate 3out of 5)
I had appt with them via email. On my appt day i arrived early but waiting time was around 40 mn. Mi yeong lee was my consultant.she recommended me to do zygoma reduction acculift and fg to correct my jawline around my chin area.she was nice friendly and she showed me her b&a photos after her zygoma reduction. I requested to see doctor kim BUT she said I needed to pay for xray to see doctor kim!!!!!!!and it cost $50 i felt ripped off lol and they charged me again another extra $20 for copy cd . After looking at my xray, dr kim suggested me to do zygoma reduction and fg to fix my jawline . He claimed that his technique prevents the sagging from zygoma reduction.he seemed rush and barely touched my face just my chin . They quotes me 7.5mil for zygoma fg 2,200 acculift 1,500 and would discount 10%if I decided to do there .

White dental clinic ( 3 out of 5)
I kakoa yuki for my appointment. I arrived there early so i had to wait for 1 hr I guessed it was their lunch time . People there couldn't speak English except dr lee and yuki . She wasnt there that day.... I didn't like the smell and their decorations at the clinic lol. Dr lee was quite uptight , a bit arrogant but honest . He told me i wont get much changing after my zygoma reduction cos of my wide forehead. No xray (btw they couldn't read my 3d ct scan cd from Dream but only panoramic cd) no facial photos were taken here . He just touched my cheekbones and had me bite to examine the muscle and the bone. They quoted me $4000 for zygoma reduction if i was willing to do it.

Ever M (4.5 out of 5)
I email Gahee for my appointment.she was really nice via email and in person. Only Gahee speaks English there.this clinic is close to sinsa stn next to bk . I met the consultant there she looked professional but i didn't remember her name tho i just wanted to see only doctor !! She recommended me to do zygoma reduction as well as dr yoon . Surprisingly they took tons of my facial photos and i had to do 3d ct scan again they couldn't read cd from dream !!! Such a waste! Knock on wood no cancer . Dr yoon was really friendly and SUPER nice . I felt really comfortable with him And...

Dr yoon showed me my xray and my facial photos and explained how he would operate my zygoma I still didn't understand much . Gahee translated to me . He was pretty honest about the the sagging. He said thes possibility of sagging after getting the bone cut but he would try his best by lifting the muscle during surgery. He touched my face many times.i didnt feel any rush at all . He was so detailed and showed me b&a photos on his computer...his patients all looked great after surgery but mostly they had significant cheekbone. They quote me 5 mil but if i pay cash they will discount to 4.5 mil . I think their price is fixed for foreigners and locals. This clinic only does bone and teeth nothing else If they have other options to slimmer my cheeks it would b great . He said i shouldn't do anything on my cheeks but i dont like it i feel like a chipmunk .
I havent decided for zygoma reduction for aug trip cos of my mixed feelings from doctors 'opinions

I will post my Oct trip soon :smile:))

how much did Dream( dr Park) quoted u for nose
.eyes and FG
are u going to have full face FG..and do they do stem cell or regular (regular wont last long..only 1 yr)
how much it would cost for bigger folds on upper eyes
and nose( implant..with ear cartilage for the tip plus alar red)
i am going to seoul in dec 29