BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hey everyone its been almost five months for me post op, I had surgery at faceline and I'm satisfied with the results, you can still see scar from the eyelid surgery but its minimal. I previously mention my guest house and my host mom who translated for me but I've heard from a clinic that she is asking them for commision so I don't know if I would still highly recommend her and her place anymore. .. in my honest opinion I think sinsa is the best place to be situated for plastic surgery there's less transfer on the train and its a safe neighborhood with lots of clinic and shopping nearby. I know a lot of people who went to daps and are not satisfied with their result, a girl whom I spoke with before going to korea who went for consultation before me and did surgery I left at view with dr choi and was very unhappy with her result her nose was visibly uneven and the cartilage they used to make a tip was obviously showing through nostrils. . My friend whom I met when I was in korea did eyes and nose at item and I really liked her result she went back recently to do fat graft for her whole face and chin augmentation there and was really happy with her result her open fold had turned to a closed one and her doctor offered to open it up again for free, item doesn't negotiate and they aren't the cheapest but I really liked their result so its definitely a safe choice they also speak English and madarin so no need for translator. . Those are my thoughts good luck everyone

P.s girin doctors are actually really nice and there is no stereotype against foreigner they spend a long time with consultation .. their technique is quite different from other clinics just don't go with anitas translating service and you might actually get quoted decently. . And whatever you do don't go to jewelry my frIend who came back from korea recently posted a pic of a patient protesting outside jewelry cause they messed up their eyes twice. . But don't take my word for it go see jewelrys staff for yourself they are some freaky looking bunch

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wondering when we'll hear something negative about DAPRS or View. thank you for posting your experience with those clinics :smile: can you link the picture of the protestor?

Which host mom did you stay with?

I stayed at epalpata email is kimsdress.. I dont have the picture of the protestor anymore if anyone's in korea maybe they will still see it, outside jewelry..word of advice da's nose are not thar nice.. but they do have one really pretty staff :smile:

Thanks for sharing your experience!

If you don't mind, could you please elaborate on your experience with Girin? Did they quote you ridiculously high prices because of the translators?

YAY!!! I can PM now :yahoo:

PM me if you're going to KR either in July or Dec this year

July - consultation only (rhino and maybe vline...however I always change my mind) 1wk

Dec - actual surgery between 3-4 wks

i doubt my friend can get compensation from BK and myself at another clinic, maybe not, they revise for me once last july and the consultant is very rude and money minded already. it's gonna be hard. and my interpreter ignored me now and don't want to help me, its really hard as that clinic don't speak english. they have chinese interpreter but they don't want to provide for me, so mean.

i read something like you only get free revision if you pay for more procedures at BK is THat true? if it is don't waste your money. it's a bad bad clinic, can you save money for a revision elsewhere? i think it's better... you won't get compensation from them but if you sue them and win then... but that takes money and time... so maybe not worth it. i'm sorry.

[​IMG]

So I recently asked View for some price estimate and it seems it is higher than I expected. I know the final price would be decided at consultation but I'm afraid that if I don't bring/have enough money for it, I won't be able to get it done.

If anyone has had surgery with View before, what was your price estimate?

I remember Icy C asking them through kakao and the price was much cheaper.

Also do prices change according to how busy they are? Like if it's more expensive during the summer than the fall?

View quoted me 6m for v-line, 6m for chin augmentation, 6m for zygoma reduction and a starting price of 3.3m for rhinoplasty. I find them pretty expensive as well, but they keep reminding me that the price is VERY negotiable at a consultation when having 2 procedures or more at the same time.. So I really have no idea what to expect.

HEllo, BKzabii,

I was planning to go with JW for my surgery... I already paid the deposit however, I contacted person thru Airbrb and decided to stay, this host mother told me to come to Korea first and her friend will take me around the Plastic surgery clinic around Kangnam.(Gangnam) I felt little suspicious about it but decided to visit there two weeks earlier than my surgery date. She recommended me 5hospitals include Faceline.
Is this hostmother same maybe as your host mother??? what was the name of the apartment?

One of my friend went to ITEM and I loved her result but the person I contacted with was very rude and not professional. so I felt I do not want to go with ITEM...
I decided JW by just hearing other people.

Could you please let me know if this apartment owner is the same person? can you send me a private message?

All clinics claim its more negotiable when u go there I don't remember exact amount but view quoted me on the higher side cause I had translator for upper eyelid and rhino it was 7, 500 again I realy think it was cause of anita and them

Okay thanks, that's somewhat reassuring. Now, I just don't know whether to wait it out or go for the cortisone shot before it gets worse, except the side effects worry me. Aghh.

if you're going to pay around $15000 for 3 procedures with a translator then standard price without a translator = $9000 and price after negotiations = $4000-$6000. depends on the clinic and procedures but possible.
something like that is possible but it depends on the clinic. if you really want to pay someone $5000+ for pretending to translate while really just negotiating her own commission then hire an anita, a nicole or a zoe. or a wang or a yang or in China, same thing. bkzabii i don't know where you went but without the anita you would have paid a lot less.
i'm not going to call them translators because that's not what they are. they are people taking a lot of money for doing almost nothing and lying about it. they're just some anitas. nothing but common zoes
malissa i'm sure you can negotiate that down to 14-16.5M :smile: in person, you can't really negotiate a personal price before you go to korea.